Swear To Shake It Up

Substandard Hotels

Emma laughed. "It really isn't that different than having a normal boyfriend. What do you want to know?" Aly looked happy. "Here, let's sit down! I have so many things that I want to ask you! First how did you meet? Second how did you get to tour with them? and third why did you guy leave all of a sudden?" Kayce shrugged. "you want lots of answers. We will answer those three but then we have to leave ok?" Aly pulled out pen and paper from her bag. "Speak."

Emma started. "Well Jon needed our help with packing up some stuff and then they were at the same hotel as them. That's how we met." Kayce nudged her. "Yeah, but then we spent the night remember? And the next day they asked us to tour with them. Then we said yes and had to wear those aweful tutus!" The girls giggled. Aly waited patiently. "So if you were so happy than why did you guys leave??" The smiled vanished instantly. Kayce shrugged. "well they are singers. Their lives are different from ours all the way around. We love them dearly ,but we can't chase them for ever." Aly qouted kayce. She looked over their shoulders. "here come your boys now!"

Brendon handed Emma her coffee. She kissed his cheek. "aww you're too sweet!" Aly stood up and shook Emma and Kayce's hands. "It was nice to meet my role models. All of what you said will be on your website. Thanks for your time!" Aly hurried off with a glowing smile one her face. Kayce and Emma stood up. Kayce laughed. "Since when do we have a website?" Emma tried to trip her. "Since our boyfriends are famous apparently." Emma poked Brendon. "Are we in the rumor mill now?" Brendon sighed. "yep. There is nothing we can do about it either."

The 6 of them went into hot topic. A girl with about 50 peircings stepped up to them. "Hoodies are on sale today.If you would like to see one just ask." Brendon pointed to a white and yellow one. "I'd like to see that one." The girl handed it to him. The boys crowded aroun him. Jon pointed at the writing. "i picked this one out. remember?" Spencer nodded "Yeah, cool design." They shuffled out ,but before Emma and Kayce could leave the girl tapped them on the shoulder. "was that....?" Kayce nodded. "yeah, our boyfriends." The girl looked puzzled. "they look like Panic! At the Disco." Emma sensed danger. "Uh, yeah. Amazing what a little make up can do eh?" The two girls laughed as they exited the store. Unfortunatly this was only the begining of their troubles.