Swear To Shake It Up

PUSH IT PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT

"Emma, I know that I haven't known you long. I am no Brendon Urie and I am not and never will be Famous. I love you and so does my Family. I can't offer you fame. I can't offer you tons of money or fancy cars. So I am asking you on pure love. Will you marry me?" Will's mom started crying. His dad scootched closer to hear her answer. Sara giggled. Emma looked into his eyes and knew her answer.

"Ofcourse I will!" Will lifter her up out of her chair and kissed her. "We are all set then!" He spun her around and when he put her down she ahd the life hugged out of her by his parents. She was really happy. Will was litteraly dancing throughtout the house. When they left his parents house Will made sure to hold her hand while he was driving as much as he could. He kissed her and dropped her off at her apartment.

When she got into her apartment her head was in the clouds. She was really happy. A message was on her machine. "Hey it's Brendon. Open your door at 10 pm tonight. Love you sweetie." Emma looked at the clock 9 pm. An hour until whatever. Emma layed down in bed. She drifted to sleep. An hour later there was a knock at the door. She opened it. Brendon was there. He gave her a quick hug and handed her some flowers. If this kept up she was going to have a garden.

She let him in the room. He sat on her bed. "I miss you." Emma wasn't sure what to say so she stood up to put her flowers in a vase. He walked over to her and kised her neck. She didn't stop him. She felt his hand slid inside her hoodie. She came back to Earth. "Brendon! No! I can't do this!" brendon looked startled. "you've done it before." Emma pushed him off. "it's differnt this time." Brendon stood up "how?"