Swear To Shake It Up

SWEAR TO LISTEN.

Emma pushed her hair behind her ears. She stood up and smoothed down her clothes. "Different as in I am engaged." brendon looked like her had been smacked. "What? Why? When?" Emma looked sorry. "I am really sorry. I just can't wait for you forever Brendon. You have to grow up. And looks like it took you too long." He opened the door. "you can't marry Will. You just can't." Emma started crying. "Just leave. Please."

brendon left and Emma threw herself down on her bed. Why did he have to do this to her? Why couldnt he just stop? Her loyalty was to Will now. Not to him. As much as she denied it she knew that part of her loyalty was to him as well. She cried herself to sleep. Luckily the next day was Monday so she would have Will to comfort her. Only if she could last through the night.

The next morning she called Kayce and told her about the weekends events Kacye offered sympathy ,but Kayce was on Brendon's side. She really wasn't that helpful. Emma went to work and met up with will who led her into a back room. "i wanted to give this to you. I didn't get a chance yesterday." He pulled a gold ring with a diamond in it out of his pocket. He slid it onto her finger. She admired it. "It is beautiful. Thankyou." He hugged her. "We need to start planning. How about tonight?" Emma pulled back her hair in a pony tail. "yeah, sounds great, now I really need to get to work."

Later that night the two sat down to pizza. They discused wedding options. They decided on a small church in the country. They only wanted family and a few friends there. No bridal shower or anything. Just a private wedding. The world didn't need to know. Will excused himself to the bathroom. The bell above the door jingled and anoyed Emma bit at all the noise. Brendon plopped down infront of her. "You can't marry him. I love you too much! What must I do to get you back? Please! Anything!" Emma put her hand under the table to hide her ring. "nothing now leave! I am getting married!" Will say Brendon sitting with her and walked quickly to the table. "Emma? Honey? verything ok?" Emma looked at him and then at the hurt look in Brendon's eyes. "yeah, was just leaving." Emma picked up her jacket. "it was nice seeing you again Brendon." Will took her hand and led her out of the pizza joint.