Swear To Shake It Up

WE CAN LIVE LIKE THIS

Kathleen rolled her eyes. "Yes, we both know you like Will ,but what about Brendon?" Emma put new water in with her roses. "What about him? He'll live." Rachel shook her head. "Are you sure? He loves you more than life or he would have mooved on. You need to break up with Will." Emma set the vase decorativly on the counter." How do you break up with somebody you're engaged to? I love Will and Brendon is going to have to accept that. Have you come her eot nag me or hang out with me?" Kathleen laughed. "Hang out but naging is pretty fun." There was a knock on her door. She peeped through the little hole. She turned to her friends. "it's Will! Please be nice!"

Will had a bunch of Daisys in his handds. He handed them to her. She didn't like dasys but she smiled anyway. He kissed her on the cheek. "Will? This is Kathleen and Rachel." He walked in and gave them hugs "Nice to meet you." He turned back to Emma and Emma noticed that over his shoulder Kathleen mouthed the words. "he's hot" to her. She smiled to herself. "i didn't mean to intrude I just wanted to give you flowers and meet your friends. I also checked with the church how does June 3 sound?" Emma nodded and hugged him. "it sounds lovely. Thankyou. I guess I better get busy then. Macrh will be over soon. Now shoo! This my friend time. He kissed her hand and she giggled. He left and when he left her friends were speechless.

She laughed at both of them."So?" Kathleen turned red. "ok, he is hot and really nice. happy?" Rachel shoved her. "Whos side are you on? He is really nice and cute but so is Brendon!" Kathleen hated herself for it but she was starting to side with Will. Emma sighed. "it doesn't matter. I am getting married to Will." there was a knock on her door. She smiled. "i bet it's Will again." She walked to the door and threw it open. She jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly.

Kathleen and Rachel started laughing. Emma looked at them. "what is soo funny?" She looked up and let go of him imediatly. It wasn't Will. It was Brendon. He lokd very surprised. "Can I come in?" She shrugged and grummbled. "yeah, but don't get any ideas." Brendon came in and gave hugs to Kathleen and Rachel. Emma's home phone rang in her bedroom and she excused herself. It was her mom. After talking with her mom she hung up. She heard talking so she fell silent. Brendon spoke first. "So what do you think of this Will guy?" Rachel sighed out oud. "He is really nice, but I think she is better with you." Brendon laughed. "you and I both. What about you Kath?" Kathleen spoke slowly. "He is really nice and very cute.. They don't look so bad together." Both Brendon and Rachel jumped on her. "Who's side are you on?" Kathleen laughed. "jeesh guys."

Emma walked out and the talking stopped. She acted as if she didn't hear anything. "So kath? Rach? We going anywhere?" Kathleen stood up. "How about dancing? i can still show you up!" Emma laughed. "I bet you could. After all you did teach me to dance." Rachel stood up to. "i'm comming." Brendon made his way to the door. Emma walked him out. "Thanks for comming by. I still want to be friends ok?" He looked dissapointed. "i guess I can try that." He hugged her tightly. He walked down the hallway. She stepped abck inside to grab her things. On the way out Rachel tapped her shoulder. "You miss having him don't you?" Emma thought for a minute. "No."