Swear To Shake It Up

Play It Sincere

Jon leaned over to Brendon after Kayce and Emma told them about the girl in Hot Topic. "You know that was really close right? We could be mobbed ta any minute!" Brendon shoved him into Spencer. "Stop being so paranoid! Enjoy South Carolina!" Jon grumbled and apologized to Spencer for slamming him into the wall. Kayce was hungry. "Yo girlita! Will you come to Auntie Annie's with me? I'm kind of hungry." Emma pulled herself from Brendon's grasp and walked after Kayce. She called over her shoulder. "Meet us back by the car in 15 minutes!"

Kayce and Emma linked arms. Kayce was glowing. "I am so happy to see them again ,but it is going to end up just like last time. They shouldn't have come." Emma let her arm fall. "Are you saying you are unhappy that they are here? Why can't you just enjoy it? I mean come on!" Kayce shrugged and ordered her pretzle and coke. "I dont know. I am just un sure and I would advise that you don't get too close to Brendon again ok? Face it. We have been miserable since they left. Do you want to be unhappy again? Emma rolled her eyes. "Fine. But you worry too much." Kayce shoved her worry to the back of her mind ,but thought that Emma worried too little.

The guys were litteraly laying on the car. They were all drapped over it enjoying the sun. Emma called out to Brendon. "Romeo oh romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo?!" He rolled off the car. "Isn't that MY line?" She giggled. "yeah, but there is no balcony and no kissing scene. So I said it instead." He grabbed her hands. "Why isn't there a kissing scene? They make life fun! Matter of fact we can make one right now!" He kissed her while Spencer and Jon made vomiting noises.

Ryan pilled in the back seat with Kayce and took her hand. "Excited?" Kayce looked out the window. "yeah, very, thrilled." He squeezed her hand. "What's wrong?" Kayce romoved his hand. "I just don't feel well." He hugged her as best he could against the seat belt. "aww. Maybe I can make you feel better?" Kayce smiled faintly. "We'll see." After arriving back home Emma called her mom. "Mom? Brendon's back. Yes, mom. I know it's great! Since we are on Spring Break can we travel with them? No, mom. Only for a few days. In las vegas. No, we will be ok. We are older girls... We will be fine. Thanks love you. Bye." She turned to a nervous Brendon. "She said yes!" Brendon hugged her. "That's great!"

Kayce had called her mother and her mom had cautiously agreed. She stepped out of Emma's bathroom that she had locked herself in. Ryan was looking at pictures that Emma and her had taken together. "very sexy" She smiled. He hugged her. "I know something is up. What's going on?" Kayce sat on Emma's bed. "You're going to leave again. What was the point of you comming here?" Ryan slid closer to her. "I can't deny that I am leaving again but can't you just enjoy it now? Besides we have alot of surprises for you!" Kayce leaned into him. "Sure." Jon called Ryan downstairs. He stood up. "Just meet me downstairs when your done." Kayce nodded and watched him walk downstairs. She heard a buzzing sound. Ryan had left his cell phone on the bed. It was ringing. She didn't recognize the number but it was definatly a Las Vegas area code