Swear To Shake It Up

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

Emma opened the door as soon as brendon knocked. she rushed into his arms. He kind of just stood there. She looked up at him. "Not going to hug me back?" Brendon shook his head. "No, I haven't earned that privledge yet. So what is going on?" He walked in and sat on her bed while she got some water. "Well I thought you should know that Will is going to be gone for a couple of days because his father is really sick. I am staying here so maybe we can hang out a littl bit." Brendon shook his head. "no, I am not going to let you cheat on him. I am more grown up than that."

Emma looked up at him. Maybe he was really growing up. "i didn't mean like that. I ment as friends. I don't want to loose you forever." Brendon smiled and walked over to her . "deal. So is that the only reason that I am over here? You could have told me that over the phone." emma hugged him. He hugged her back."no, I really wanted to see you. Really bad," Brendon smiled. "Good. Because so did I."

Will was gone for the rest of March and all of April. His father went from bad to worse. He was hospitalized and Will didnt want to leave him alone. Will was taking it ok. He called Emma every night to make sure she was ok. She was doing great. Her and Brendon were hanging out every night they could. Emma was really starting to see the true him. He never tried ot kiss her again. He respected her decision. That surpirsed her. On the last day of April Will called. "I am comming home tomorrow. I can't wait to see you." Emma hung up the phone. No more Brendon.

She called Brendon. When she told him the news he sounded sad. "that's ok Em. I enjoyed the time we did spend together. I wish you two luck." Emma almost started crying. "Thankyou, but will you come to the wedding?" Brendon went quiet. "No, I couldn't bare to see that." She started crying. "ok. I'll talk with you soon." He hung up and Emma pulled her knees to her chest and sat on her bed. Life sucks.

Emma went in the next day to work as usual. Will stepped in 2 hours later. "hey sweetie. How are you?" He kissed her."i am good ,but how are you?" Will smiled. "i am good. My dad is much better. He had a mild heart attack but he is doing really good. He really wants to se me wed." Emma smiled. "that is wonderful!" She couldn't bare to wipe the happy smile off his face.