Swear To Shake It Up

I'D CHIME IN HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF CLOS

Emma went back to work. Will was really really happy. She glanced down at the ring he had given her soo many nights ago and sighed. Why must life be so cruel? Well hung around her all day. About an hour before she was supposed to leave she logged on to the boards using the username chikchik. She started a conversation
OK I have a girlie question and I need some help. Ok here is my problem: Say you like a guy alot and then you kind of gave up on him. Then say another guy you like asked you to marry him and you said yes, but you still like the other guy. What do you do?
Emma posted it and sat bored as she waited for replies. Finally a bunch popped up. 6 users came to her aid. xsweetieyouhadmex ,Genwiza ,xxDance_To_This_Beatxx ,suddenxsilence{{rachel<3spencer}} ,Kayla is on the black team with Jasmine, and Greenday_Slipknot. They all said the same thing. We know it is you Emma. You shouldn't hide. We think you should go with Brendon. She posted back. How did you know it was me? She only got smiley faces in return.

Will knocked on her office door. "Ready to go?" Emma stood up and peeled off her scrubs. "yeah, let's go." Will took her home and he went into her apartment with her aswell. "It is may 7 now. We need to start shopping and getting a guest list together. Would you like to do that tonight?" Emma sighed. "Sure." They listed off names of all the family members and friends they were inviting. Brendon's name didn't make it on the list.

The following weekend Emma called Kayce,Kathleen, and Rachel to help her find her dress. It took them all weekend. She finally found one and the other girls loved it. It was long and floor lenght. A very pretty white color no straps and laced up in the back. It was simple but it was beautiful. Emma bought it. She thought it was pretty and was ready to get married. Sort of. They ended up changing the date to June 1st. Will said "the sooner the better". Emma couldn't help but to agree with him. Still she was very unsure about what was about to happen.