Swear To Shake It Up

Tears At Her Feet

Kayce grabbed Ryan's phone after it stopped vibrating. She decided not to tell him. Who ever it was could wait. She found all of them sitting picking out movies to watch. She rolled her eyes. "You guys are international super stars and can't decide on a single movie?" Ryan laughed. "Pick a hand. One or two." Kayce picked two. Ryan laughed. "Ok Ring it is then." Emma popped in the movie and snugled near Brendon. It was 11:30 at night. Kayce was laying with Ryan and Spencer and Jon decided to go up to the game room until the movie started. Kayce looked up at Ryan. "A scary movie?" Ryan nodded. "yeah, so you an jump into my arms." Kayce giggled "I'm already there." Ryan tickled her stomach. "And Don't you dare leave.

"JON SPENCER! MOVIE IS STARTING!" Emma had fast forwarded through the commercials and pushed play. The eary black and white screen came on. Spencer and Jon paraded down the stairs and started digging around in the pantry. Emma looked over the counter at them. "Popcorn is in the cabinent." Sounds of popping was all they heard for the next 15 minutes. Jon and Spencer returned to the couches with heaping bowls of popcorn. Emma had aused the movie. "Are we all ready now?" With various noods of agreement she pressed play.

After the movie Emma and Kaye were jumpy. Emma yawned. "Where do you guys want to sleep?" Brendon and Emma took Emma's room, Kayce and Ryan took Emma's sisters room and Jon took Emma's mom's room and Spencer to the futon in the office. Kayce pulled Ryan's cell phone out of her pocket. " I forgot to tell you that somebody called earlier." Ryan turned on the light. "What was the number?" His voice went panicky. "Was it a Las Vegas Code?" Kayce nodded. "yeah, why?" He didn't look her in the face. "No reason." Kayce rolled over and Ryan turned out the light. She might be hiding her fear of him leaving ,but it appeared that he was hiding something much worse.

Emma had woken up really early and went down to the kitchen. The whole house was asleep so she made sure to be quiet. She had pulled open the fridge and was searching for yogurt when arms surrounded her. She recived a kiss on the neck. "morning babe." Brendon rubbed his eyes. "How come you didn't wake me up?" Emma kissed his forehead. "You needed your sleep!" He found the yogurt for her. "Here. Now what can I eat?"

Kayce stumbled downt he stairs about 30 minutes later. She saw the ring case lating out. "Scary movie. I didn't sleep well. Where is Brendon?" She pulled up a chair near Emma. "He went out to Krispy Cream. He wanted Donuts. How is Ryan?" Kayce shrugged. "I don't know. An unknown number calle dhim last night and I didn't tell him. When I finally did he freaked out. Should I worry?" Emma took her hand. "No, he is your boyfriend and you love him to death. I'm sure it is nothing."

Kayce heard Ryan go into the office. "Uh what are you guys doing in here???" Ryan closed the door. "i dont want to know. Morning Kayce how are you?" Kayce hugged him." "Good. You? What is up with Spencer?" Ryan shook his head. "All I know is they were both sleeping on the futon together. No idea. Don't ask. Does Emma have any donuts lying around?" Kayce sat down at the table with Ryan. "Brendon just went out to get some. He should be back soon." Ryan leaned into kiss Kayce but his phone buzzed. He glanced down. "Uh, I should take this." He rushed back up into their room. Kayce looked at Emma. Emma raised an eyebrow. "ok maybe you should worry."