Swear To Shake It Up

Swear To Listen

SWEAR TO LISTEN!

"I'm BACK!" Brendon bursted into the kitchen with a million boxes of donuts. "Emma will you help me?" He had nearly dropped four boxes. Emma helped him put them on the counter. "Why so many?" Brendon laughed and opened the box closest to him. "We are always really hungry." He grabbed 5 and sat down at the table. Ryan came out of the bedroom. He woke Jon and Spencer off. Emma laughed. Spencer had woken up and said. "EW! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH ME?!" Ryan snickered and came downstairs. He grabbed a few donuts Kayce noticed him pilling his plate with donuts. "Ryan? I got you some." He ignored her and sat down to eat breakfast.

Jon and Spencer came down and finished off two boxes on their own. Spencer turned on the tv. "I'm bored. What are we doing today?" Jon raised his hand. "OOO we can play video games!" Spencer looked at him and rolled his eyes. "Im sorta burnt out." Jon dropped his donut. "Impossible!" Emma looked up from her yogurt. "We can go to carowins. Does that sound good?"

The drive to Carowins was a nightmare. Jon and Spencer complained of boredum and Ryan was text messaging and Brendon was messing with the radio. Emma turned it off for the last time. "Brendon PLEASE the radio isn't going anywhere. Leave the poor thing alone." Brendon slunk back in his seat. "OK. SO how much longer." Emma pointed as she turned the corner. "We're here. See? There's Topgun!"

After getting tickets they realized that luckily they had come on an off day. Ofcourse they all wanted to ride Topgun first so they climbed up to the rides "lift". The roller coast slammed them all around alot. Kayce and Ryan banged heads while Spencer screamed. Brendon and Emma held hands. Or atleast tried to. After the ride was over They stumbled out of their seats. Emma and Kayce went over to the buckets to grab their flip flops. Ryan called over to Kayce. "Hey! Will you grab my cell?" Kayce picked it up. It had one missed call. She flipped open the phone. She almost dropped it. The screen read. "You have one missed call from Lauren."

Emma stopped laughing at the look on Kayce's face. "What's wrong babe?" Emma took the phone. "Uh, maybe it's a member of his family?" Kayc gave Emma an evil look. I'm going to listen to it. The message said. "Hey Ryan! It's Lauren. I just wanted to call and see how you were donig. I know we were texting earlier but I love talking to you. I can't wait to see you on tuesday! Tell your sister Kayce I said hi. Love you!" Kayce slammed the phone shut.

Emma and Kayce hurried down the steps to meet the guys. Ryan saw her with his phone. "Oh yeah, you can give that to me now." kayce handed it over. She smiled. "ok!" For the rest of the day they rode wild rides and had a blast while Kayce was pissed off all day. She had known that something like this would happen. On the way back to Emma's house they stopped at Burger King for dinner. They were all pretty tired. Kayce went to go re fill her drink and sat back down. Ryan took her hand. "I always knew you would be the one for me. Don't let anything come in between us. You're my girl!" He went ot kiss her cheek but his phone rang. Kayce stood up. "Do you need to take it?" He looked up at her as she grabbed her drink. "yeah, I'm so.." Kayce was on the verge of yelling. "Dont bother. I dont care, but oh Ryan? Next time I get adopted into your family as your sister; LET ME KNOW ABOUT IT!" Kayce grabbed Emma and before leaving the table she dumped her super sized glass of coke all over his head.