Swear To Shake It Up

welcome to the black parade

Emma glared at Jon. He raised his hands. "Don't look at me! I tried to warn you! But hey.. I forgot ... I uh......need to go.. pet your cat!" He raced up the stairs leaving Emma and Ryan sitting next to eachother. She glanced at him. He looked nervous. "I know I messed up. This is all my fault but It is difficult. To explain. For another person to understand." Emma crossed ehr legs and leaned back into her chair." This sounds like it is going to take a while. Speak."

Ryan leaned back in his chair. "Here goes nothing. I love Kayce. I really do. Then she was taken from me. For months and months. It drove me insaine. At a party I met Lauren. She doesn't look like Kayce or act like Kayce but we clicked because she is a singer. She also has a busy life. We hung out alot and we got closer. I finally asked her out. I had never intended to see kayce ever again. Then Brendon wanted to ceom see you and I jumped at the chance to see Kayce so we all came to S.C and then take you both to Las Vegas to chill for a while. There was only one thing I hadn't planned on. Lauren and Kayce. I knew Kayce would be heart broken and I knew Lauren would hate me. See? See how hard this is?"

Emma sighed. "I hate to put it this way but you got youreself into this. I can see how you like Lauren. She is pretty and she lives like you do. But Kayce was first. I'm not going to take her side or yours. I don't know what to tell you. We are still going to Las Vegas because this is my time with Brendon. Since Lauren is going to be there I suggest that you make this right." Emma went upstairs to take a shower and before she did she stopped in the office to glare at Jon. "Thanks for all of your support down there." Jon grinned. "No problem."

Brendon and Emma spent the day in Emma's room reading. Brendon found all the magazine articles about Panic! quiet interesting so he read those. He closed her book. She looked up at him. "Emma? don't you have a pool? a neighborhood one?" Emma nodded yeah, but do you guys have swim shorts?" Brendon put down her book and sat up. "Yep, it is all in the bags we brought with us. Can we go?" Emma smiled. "Sure. Go gather Spencer, Ryan, and Jon. I'll call Kayce."

Emma called Kayce telling her to meet them at the pool. The guys were dressed and ready to go before Emma had even gotten her swim suit on. The top was bright pink with cute little sequins on it and no straps. It had a skirt thing which she prefered over the shorts. She grabbed her keys and they drove to the pool. Imediately upon entering the gates all four boys took a running jump into the water. Emma pulle dout a chair and read her book. Brendon splashed her feet. "Come on in!" Emma luaghed. "No! I'm waiting for Kayce!" Emma didn't have to wait long. Kacye had entered the metal gates wearing a huge grin. She also wore a light blue swimsuit that had a very low cut skirt and a halter top swim top. She grinned at Emma and winked. Emma noticed that Kayce was doing this on purpose. She also noticed that Ryan couldn't keep his eyes off her.