Fast Times at Clairemont High

Chapter 10

I was currently at Vic's house watching a movie with him. Well, he was watching a movie while I was lost in my thought trying to figure out things and stuff. It's been weeks, and I still haven't talked to Ben. Staying away from him suddenly became a good idea, and I stopped talking to Mitch as well. He didn't do anything wrong, but he was always with Ben. I shook the thought away and looked up at the attractive man next to me. His arm was wrapped around me, and my head was resting on his shoulder. We didn't talk more about ''us'' and I was starting to worry if he was going to be impatient and leave me because I didn't want to open up to him. I sighed, catching his attention.
"What's wrong Kells?" He sad and stroked my hair.
"Nothing, I'm just thinking."I sat up an kissed his cheek. We haven't done anything sexual in a long time, and it was starting to bother me. Actually we did have sex a few days ago, but it felt like weeks and I decided I wanted him right here and now. I kissed my way down his neck and playfully bit his neck, making him groan.
"Kellin, I want to watch this movie, can it wait for a few minutes?" I sighed and gave up. I wouldn't usually give up, but I was afraid to piss him off, because I had no idea of he got angry easily. We didn't exactly know eachother well, and I had no idea where all this came from, but I liked him. Just the person he was while I was around him and his company made me so comfortable. It's safe to say that I've developed a crush on him, but I was still afraid to say it. For all I know, Vic made up his mind and don't want me any more. I really hoped he was different from the other people I've met.

I made my way into the kitchen and grabbed a glass and the juice from the fridge. I sighed again and didn't know what to do. I was probably just overthinking. I finished drinking my juice, and just when I was about to turn around, I feel two strong arms wrap around me.
"The movie is finished" He whispered into my ear. I hummed and kissed him, and he was quick to kiss me back. I melted into the kiss, and we stood there for a while, just kissing until he suddenly lifted me up, making me squeal and placed me on the counter. He broke the kiss and laughed.
"You're adorable" He smiled while looking into my eyes and placed his forehead against mine. I smiled back and kissed him again while wrapping my arms around his neck. He was such a good kisser, and I could kiss him like this for hours. Kissing wasn't exactly something we did much, and this out of nowhere made me smile. He deepened the kissed and bit down on my bottom lip, making me groan. He broke the kiss and started biting my neck as he grinded himself against me, making me moan. He tangled his fingers in my hair and pulled it lightly so he could get better access to my neck and he kept biting and grinding against me.
"Vic, please" I moaned and he then picked me up, making me wrap my arms around him. Damn, he's strong! He carried me into his bedroom, gently dropping me on the bad, and not a second later he was on top of me, kissing me. I slid my hands under his shirt and pulled it off looked at him. It should be impossible to be this hot. I sat up, with him straddling me. I kissed his chest and dragged my nails down his back. He then pulled my shirt off at throwing it to the side and pushing me back down on the bed and pinned my hands over my head and grinding against me again, making me groan.
"Vic please, stop teasing me." He looked at me, grinning. His eyes were filled with lust and I could feel that he was hard, and damn, so was I. He then kissed my neck again and while making his way down, he started pulling my pants off and he chucked them to the side, leaving me in my boxers. He grinned and palmed me, making me moan and thrust my hips against his hand.
"You're so beautiful, Kellin" He looked me in the eyes making me moan as he removed my bowers and chucked them away as well. He wa quick to take all of me into his mouth, making me moan loudly. He was so good at this. He didn't continue, though. He removed the rest of his clothing and pulled out a bottle of lube from the bedside drawer and squirted some on his fingers making me shake my head.
"Please Vic, I need you inside me." This made him grin as he coated himself with lube, and with no warning he was pushing inside me. When he was halfway in, he looked at me and I let out a whine, and he slammed the rest of the way into me, making me scream. He buried his face in my neck as he kept fucking me. He kept pounding into that spot that made me go crazy, and he didn't even need to try to find it. He fit perfectly inside me. I couldn't get enough of him, but too soon for my liking, I was getting close.
"Oh, Vic.. I'm gonna-" I couldn't finish my sentence, because he wrapped his hand around me and stroked me and it didn't take long before I came all over my chest. He kept pounding into me and soon enough he came inside me and his movement slowed down. I looked at him, almost out of breath and smiled slightly.
"Wow..." I kissed him and trailed my fingers down his back.
"Damn, I can never get tired of this." He laughed and got a tissue to clean up the mess I had made all over myself before laying down next to me, and wrapping his arms around me.
"If we keep this up, I'm gonna like you more and more for each day" I smiled and closed my eyes. I could probably get used to this. I have to push away the fear sometime, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry if this didn't make sense, I kinda rushed it. Sorry for slow update. I'M SO GOOD AT THIS!! No.
Oh well, my stupid excuse it that I've been superbusy making a cosplay that I have to finish tomorrow and well, let's say it's not going very well.