Fast Times at Clairemont High

Chapter 6

I was somewhat pissed at Kellin, and I don’t know what had gotten into me. I was standing in the shower when I heard the door shut and I sighed. So now I knew that getting attached was no good thing and I had to keep my distance, but I still liked him a lot. How could I even like him that much, I haven’t known him for more than a few days. My thoughts were spinning around and I threw my fist against the wall. Okay Vic. It’s easy. Don’t get attached and everything will be fine. Turning the water off, I finally made it out of the shower and grabbed a towel to dry myself and went to open the door when I heard my brother say my name. “Vic?” Perfect timing... “I have to get dressed, wait for me in the living room or something.” I stood still for a moment and heard him move towards the living room and opened the door and went into my bedroom and opened the dresser to get some clean clothes. I grabbed some sweatpants and a t-shirt and put them on before walking towards the door. Wait, what? Paper? I looked down on the ground and picked it up? Why is this… “Meet me Sentry tomorrow night. 4:30?” Kellin, of course.

I memorized the note and threw the envelope away and made my way into the living room where Mike was sitting. “What took you so long? I've been sitting here for 30 minutes.” Really? I scratched the back of my head and looked down to the floor. He didn't meet Kellin, I guess, because he didn't mention meeting some weird guy that just walked out from my house, so I decided to keep my mouth shut about him. “Sorry, I spilled water everywhere when I was showering, I kinda had to dry my whole floor.” Mike just started laughing “Idiot.” Is he really calling me an idiot?
The boys once again decided to take me out somewhere, and this time they actually took me to a restaurant. I thought this was a good idea since I heard them talking about it, so I just smiled and didn't complain. While Mike was driving I decided to text Kellin. I was curios what made him change his mind. Was we really going on a ‘date’ or was he just going to fuck me again and leave? I decided to text him, so I could get my answer.

From Vic: So now you wanna go on a date? What changed your mind?

It didn't take long before I got an answer

From Kellin: I’m so fucking lit and I’m as hungry as a hungry hungry hippo. Remember that shit? Those were good days.

Well fuck. I shifted in my seat while texting him back. Drugs, really?

From Vic: Drugs? Kellin, do I need to pick you up?

From Kellin: Only if you got food my nigga

From Vic: Fine. Meet me at Walmart on Madison Ave.

How was I going to explain this to the boys? I looked out the window, and luckily we were at the restaurant. “Guys, a friend of mine is in trouble, I have to get him.” Jaime spoke up. “What? No, man. You can’t just leave us.” Mike seemed to understand and threw the keys to me and smiled. I smiled back and said sorry before jumping in the car and drove off to Walmart.

Okay, so this is really not what I expected. He brought his friends. Great. I turned around, looking at Kellin holding his friend’s hand. He had a British accent and had light brown, curly hair down to his shoulders. I wasn’t jealous, I just kind of, weirdly enough got the idea that it could be me holding his hand like that. He was really fucking hot, and I looked back at Kellin before cleaning my throat. Once Kellin saw that I was looking he let go of his friend’s hand and walked over to me. “Vic, why won’t you love me?” I felt my cheeks going red as he looked into my eyes. His eyes were so beautiful. What was I thinking? He was high. I shook my head. “Uhm.” Kellin looked into my eyes. His eyes were so beautiful. “Just pick something-“ his next move didn't surprise me a bit. He pushed me back and forced his tongue inside my mouth. I pushed him away, I was definitely not doing this while he was high. No way in hell. “I’m sorry, you just scared me” Lie, and I didn't even care. ‘’Just come here. My friends don’t mind.” He pulled me back and kissed me deeply, and that’s when I gave up. I couldn't reject him, it was physically impossible. I kissed him back. Before his lips left mine again. He looked at his friends quickly before looking towards the freezer. He wasn't thinking of- “Come on” He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the freezer. No. No no no no. “What are you doing?” I tried to free my wrist, but he kept pulling me and soon we were inside the freezer. He didn't even answer me! It was cold, and I was ready to run out again, but before I could he locked the door behind me and once again forced his tongue down my throat.

As our eyes met he seemed to freak out, before he went back to being his usual self and walked out of the freezer, while I was still standing there, taking in what just happened. Wow. The last thing I wanted to to was to go out there, but I guess I had to. I walked out of the freezer, shutting the door behind me and walked over to Kellin and his friends. “Do you need a ride home?” Kellin looked at me and I forced a smile and looked back at him, and they looked at each other. “Nah, we’re fine.” Kellin looked at me and smiled back. I nodded and headed towards the doors, only wanting to get home. This was really bad, and I had to stop before developing a crush on him, because I knew I would. Once outside I looked up. It was dark, and I closed my eyes breathing in the cold air. My legs started moving as I started walking towards my car while thinking about what just happened. I turned around and looked back at the door that I just walked out of before sighed and jumping into my car and driving off to pick up the other guys.

Mike instantly noticed that something was wrong, and once I was out of the car, he gave me a hug. “Hey, what happened?” Jaime and Tony looked at each other. They were always surprised with how good we knew each other. We had been nest friends since he was born, and he was my only friend for many years until we found Jaime and Tony. “It’s fine, really.” Mike tilted his head a little and poked my forehead. “I know something is wrong, and you better fucking tell me.” “It’s been a stressful day, but I’m fine. I promise.” To be honest, I was fine. At least for now. Mike didn't give up, though. He mouthed ‘Later’ as we got into the car. This time I decided to drive. “Let’s make it a less stressful day and have a star wars marathon!” Tony suggested. Mike sighed “Not again!” I laughed and ignored rest of their arguing and just drove home. I guess I should rely on my friends and just ignore the whole Kellin thing. If he didn't want me, then fine. I wouldn't let him use me just to get sex.

Mike and Tony were the first ones to run in through my door, trying to get to the TV first to decide what we were going to watch. I let them go on and choose, I just wanted to relax and have fun with my friends. Jaime looked at them and laughed, before looking at me. “Vic?” “Mhm?”Jaime stopped in the kitchen and looked me in the eyes. “What’s wrong?” I sighed, not wanting to talk about this now, but judging from the look on his face, he wouldn't give up before he got his answer. “It’s just that I met this guy and I’m kind of starting to get a crush on him even though we don’t really know each other and he is just using me and he just want me for sex” The whole thing were pulled into one sentence and I mumbled it out as fast as I could. Jaime’s expression was still the same. He folded his arms and sighed. “Well, what do you want to do?” I wasn't expecting that answer. “What?” He shook his head. “Are you going to give up, or are you going to make him fall for you?” I honestly didn't know what to answer. It’s like he was incapable of love, and like Jaime could read my mind he just smiled and said “He is human, so it’s possible.” That, at least gave me some motivation.

The next day I decided to text Kellin again. Last night was a lot of fun, and we ended up passing out on my couch early this morning. The others were still asleep when I woke up, so I made some breakfast and went to room text Kellin. I was going to make him fall for me, or at least try, and he wasn't going to regret it.

From Vic: Good morning, sunshine. Feeling any better today? I can’t wait for tonight.

I took a deep breath before sending the text and threw my phone on the bed, smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took kinda long. I've been really busy lately, but here you go. c: