Status: slowly working on it

The Frozen Hearts

Hello Past

Alisa's POV

I woke up from a slight tap on my shoulder. It was Cristiano.

'is this it?' he asked nodding to my Grandma's house.

'yep thanks'

I got out and started to make my way to the boot when I realized that my luggage was already in Cristiano's hands. He walked me up to my front door step.

'so I'll see you later?' he said looking as if he was scared to enter my house.

'no' I replied taking my luggage.

He looked bewildered, hurt even. I smiled at that thought. I had hurt him, tongues out mentally.

'you don't have my number remember?' a smug expression on my face.

'well I know your address' and this he gained confidence and straightened out his back. Damn this man a tree. I'd describe him as long not tall.

'what if I wasn't here? Huh , then what?' I was being witty.

'then I'd wait all day and night for you.' he looked me straight in the eye when he said this.

I realized there more to what he was saying than what was at the surface. It was like an iceberg. He was like an iceberg. There was more to him than what the eye sees. But I just couldn't get myself to let this intriguing man in life.
So I hurriedly opened the door and pushed myself and all my luggage through and shut the door in face before he could protest. I locked and looked around to see if I had woken Gammy up. Luckily she was still sleeping on the couch.

Cristiano's POV

I was speechless.
Silenced forever infact.
I had given her a ride home, a pack of nice compliments,a bit of my soul and she jut slammed the door in my face.
This was unbelievable.
Her grandma was probably in there, I shouldn't embarrass myself I should just leave.
I've had enough crazy to deal with from her.