Status: slowly working on it

The Frozen Hearts

Drifting Apart

Alisa's POV

I have heard nothing from Cristiano for a week now. I sort of miss him though. Grandma keeps nagging me to tell her about the 'dark tall guy from the other day'.
I just don't have the strength to talk about him otherwise I'll end up missing him. Not that I should right?? I mean I haven't even known him long enough to miss him.

Maybe I should call him, but I don't have his number. I should probably check the internet don't hey have this kind of information. Damn the good old days when the population was small enough to put peoples phone numbers in the phone book.
WHOA WHOA wait what am I doing?? This is not the Alisa I know. The Alisa I know doesn't need people all she needs is herself and a good book to pretend she has friends. 'Cause after all they do say literature substitutes for events we have not yet experienced ourselves.

Maybe its time I stop pretending and actually get some friends. Or a friend. A certain Cristiano. I'm a psychologist and I know that being destitute is not good for anyone. Oh how can I fix this.

Cristiano's POV

I'm resisting the urge to call Alisa. Even though I really want to. She probably doesn't want to see me even though I want see her. I'm not stupid I know what these feelings are that I have for her. I am a certain man, I always know and understand my feelings. And the feelings I have for her are those that feel for a very close friend. So me and her are going to become close friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the short chapter. more drama coming up soon I promise and longer updates