Status: slowly working on it

The Frozen Hearts

Running words

Cristiano’s POV

This is it. I haven’t spoken to Alissa in 3 weeks and its killing me. I don’t know why but it is. I have now realized that I want to be more than friends with her. Yes, I want to go back to Madrid with her. She should become my girlfriend. I have already got this all figured out in my head.
I will go to her house tell her that she needs to come with me.
Right now I’m driving over to her grandma’s house.
*20 mins later*
I wipe my sweaty hands on the back of my jeans and take a deep breath. I don’t know why I’m so nervous. Oh yeah I know now why I’m so nervous. Because this is a poo idea. She will say no and that is why I’m nervous. Yes I am doubting myself. What if the feelings aren’t mutual? Before I can even turn around and go back into my car the door swings open.

Alissa’s POV

I opened the door because I thought that I heard some rustling outside. I saw Cristiano standing there in his jeans and tight shirt. He looked delicious.
I flash him a big and smile and greet him. “Hey stranger,”
Cristiano cocks his eyebrow at me but then quickly regains his composure and says’ “Well don’t you let your guests in the house?”
I open the door wider and step aside to let him in. He walks and looks all over the house. He looks uncomfortable and nervous. Like his about to propose ha-ha.
“Listen Alissa, I don’t how to say this but I’m just going to come out and say it right away. I don’t if you feel the same way but I’m hoping you do because it would just be heartbreaking for me. In the past 3 weeks I realized that you left a mark on me. Not what you think because I mean this metaphorically. You are amazing and intriguing. With you there is more to what meets the eye. I just want you to know that I don’t usually sound this cheesy and stuff. But I also don’t usually do this stuff. Cause c’mon it’s not every day that you fall in love with a sexy blonde. Or every day that you come to her Grandma’s house to ask her out now is it?”
Cristiano spilt this all out in rush that it was almost hard to keep up. He said what?? He loves me and he is here to ask me out? Well this is all so much for me to process. So I stare at him wide eyed. He is so rash in his decisions.
“I think you need leave Cristiano’ I need some time to think okay?” I don’t give him time to respond before I push him out of the door.
I let myself slide against the door till my bum touches the floor. I just need to think. This is all too much gosh
♠ ♠ ♠
You will soon see why Alissa is so hesitant at Cristiano response
xx thanx for reading