You've Got a Lot to Learn... Well so Do I...

Rawr...ish

Mr. Baker held the door open for me as we walked through the Art room door that Mr. Haner had barged through seconds earlier.

“You’re a fucking mentalist you know! Scaring the shit out of me…I’m already stressed enough!” Mr. Seward was shouting still cradling his right hand. Mr. Haner was just smirking and hopping onto a desk next to Mr. Sanders.

“Oh hey, Leanne” he said once he’d noticed me and I smiled politely back at the muscular man. I really shouldn’t be paying so much attention to them…
I gave him a small wave and pulled myself onto a desk that was closest to me, swinging my legs and re-thinking what had just happened with my friends. I’m not sure they meant it really but Panda had never spoken to me like that before. It just wasn’t like her.

“Stop poking it!”

“I can’t help it! It’s so fucking sore!”

“And poking is going to help?”

“Ye-no, I guess not…” I saw Mr. Seward walk dejectedly towards me and Mr. Sanders raising an invisible trophy, the rest applauding his victory. I stifled my giggles as he pulled himself awkwardly with one hand onto the table, filling the empty space next to me.

“They are so mean to you” I said quietly, pointing towards the rest of the new teachers. They looked suspiciously at me, as if I was plotting something against them.

“I know! I’m glad you see the torture they put me through…you can be my witness” he smiled, giving me a thumbs up. I laughed and returned the gesture.
My eyes began to wander around the room after a while, mainly because Mr. Seward had decided to “rest his eyes”…yeah, basically he just fell asleep. There were only three of us left in the art room now: me, Mr. Seward and Mr. Haner. I’d watched him as he’d cleaned up and put away various bits of art equipment: brushes, paint pots and canvases. I offered to help but he insisted I sat down and did nothing.

Not helping meant I got bored.

Getting bored meant my eyes wandered.

Wandering eyes meant I looked at my teacher inappropriately when he put things in cupboards near the floor. I squeezed my eyes shut, willing them to open to a far less appealing view. I carefully opened my left…nope, he’s still there.

“Hey, Mr. Haner?”

“Yep”

“Are you sure you don’t need any help?” I asked, rather stupidly, running my fingers through my fringe and pushing it back slightly. He just looked at me.

“Why do you want to help so badly?” I shrugged.

“I’m just bored and I go all rawr …ish when I’m bored” I replied matter-of-factly, smiling. He stopped and thought for a second.

“Then no I don’t want your help” he smirked, leaning against the paint splattered sink.

“Why?” I questioned, confused.

“Because I think it’d be funny to see you go all rawr…ish”
♠ ♠ ♠
Feel free to kill me. I haven't updated in like what? A year? O.o Bad times!
ANYWAYS! I know this isn't very long but I hope it's okay :)
Comments are awesome and make me happy so please do that :D
x x