Status: Thank you for reading my story! Hope you like it! (:

Breaking Even

I have a sleepover with NHL players

After practice Sharpie, Toews, Verbeauty, Seabs, Hammer, and Adam Burish came to Patrick's condo for the sleepover. They showed up at 7:00 PM and they were all wearing pajamas. Oh god. Seabs was wearing Spongebob pants. Why do I hang out with these losers anyways? "SLEEEEPOVERRRR!" They all yelled as they rushed into the room. "Why did you even let them in?" Patrick whined. "Be a man pattycake." I giggled and kissed his cheek. "So, why are we doing this again?" Asked Burish. "Sharpie found them making out on a bed this morning when they were supposed to be getting Seabs a pillow. So we thought they were gonna do it tonight so Sharpie suggested a sleepover!" Kris replied. "They were gonna do what tonight?" Burish asked. "Have sex! You moron." Kris said after he threw a pillow at Burish. "Thanks for giving me nightmares about those two doing it, Steeger." Burish said while making a face.

"Okay. Do you guys want to watch a movie?" I asked. "Yes!" 3 of them yelled. "Okay I'll pick... MARLEY & ME!" I squealed. "What the fuck! I don't even own Marley & Me!" Patrick frowned. "Well you do now!" I laughed. "You suck." Patrick said. I stuck my tounge out at him and he giggled. What a child.

"What do girls talk about at sleepovers?" Kris asked. "Do you really want to know?" I ask. "I've been wanting to know my whole life." He said. "Boys, Girls we hate, Hot boys..." I said. "Like me?" Patrick wiggled his eyebrows. "Yes." I giggle. He kisses me like he's trying to impress the boys, which he probably is. "After like 2 minutes, Burish says "Well we know who's not sleeping next to eachother..." Everyone laughs except for me and Patrick.

Marley & Me didn't make me tear up but it made 7 NHL hockey players tear up. "Okay, time for bed!" I said. "That's what she said!" Steeger snickered and all of the boys laughed. "Hey Toes, why so quiet?" I asked. "I'm tired." He said. "I'm sleeping next to Patrick!" I said. "No your not!" Everyone yelled except for Patrick. "YES I AM." I yelled back. "NO YOUR NOT." They yelled. "Then it's gonna get dirty." I said. "I'd love to see that." Patrick giggled. "Oh grow up." I rolled my eyes. "I'll sleep next to her." Kris said jokingly.

I was stuck between Sharpie and Toews. Greeeeat. "Move your big ass Toews!" I said while pushing him away. He groaned. I sat up and looked at Patrick, god he looked so cute when he slept. Sharpie pulled me down and whispered "Stop dreaming about you and Kaner. Go to sleep." He groaned and turned to the other side. I finally got comfortable and went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment is you like the story or not! Thanks for reading it!