Status: One-Shot For Contest!

Believe in Skin

~Matthew Saint Claire stood on the recesses of the Hollywood Sign, a becon for those who had a dream. A lighthouse for those on a rocky, dark shore. It was bright, even in the night. But Matthew knew better: this momument of stardom held dark secrets that even he couldn't begin to comprehend. It even held her soul. That soul that had kept him grounded for the past few years. His hope was gone, along with his last once of love. If that's what you'd call it. Back then, when the relationship was young, he would have called it lust. Right now, standing where she stood before, he didn't know how to feel. Somewhere deep down, he knew he'd never find love again. That woman held him in soft hands, matching his skin even though he had age old scars. He held her in careful arms, not wanting to disturb the peacefulness of their souls. Now, as he looked down at the unfading light, the clamering people, the towering buildings, the blinding hope, the destructive paths, the twisting downfalls, the lost angels... the possiblity of seeing her again made his heart reel, and his feet waver.

~George Arthur Ragan walked up the abused path, searching for the one person he couldn't find. If this place didn't hold what he was looking for, unlike most other people, he wouldn't leap. He'd climb the long way back down and tell the anxieous others that what he was searching for was not found. While he looked for the lost little angel, he thought about that angel's life from a few weeks ago. He was silent as a calm breeze, vying for no one's attention. But George knew, that under that calm breeze, that gentle wave, there was a hurricane brewing. But that hurricane would only wear itself to the very last gust of wind. And save nothing for the town it never intended to attack. He had no idea how the other was truely coping; whether or not he was okay, whether or not he even cared for life anymore. Probably the latter; he'd noticed the angel's last attempts at happiness. They were so pitiful that everyone noticed. He didn't even look the same: eyes dreadful of the day, stomach needing of substance, mind useless under life, heart aching every beat. Walking up the beaten and battered path, he wondered if he was to late to save the last little angel... the thought made his heart clench and his feet move faster to the top.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a one-shot plus summary for a contest in order to co-write with Violetta3Tears. She's an awesome writer, I should think you might check her out!

I also want to thank the author waves for letting me use the layout! It fits perfectly with the story, so thank you, waves/Riley! (~~~~M~~~~) ::vampire:

Warning: Will have suicidial incidences, sexual material, strong language, horny people, epicness, and a fucking SHIT LOAD of gayness. :D MIGHT be some straightness mentions. MIGHT.
  1. The Guilty And The Suicidal
    One will jump, and the other will feel guilty.