Why Would I Let You Go?

End of the Night

-Vic's P.O.V.-

This is it. The day I graduate. No more waking up at 6 in the morning. No more exams. No bullshit high school drama. I officially become an adult. Damn.. I'm not sure I'm ready for the real world. I'm too much of a kid.

"Jack Bassam Barakat."

Of course Jack's goober ass would be first. His initial plan was to walk the field naked, until he found out they wouldn't give him his diploma if he did that. I for one, think that's a damn shame because that would've been hilarious! They probably just don't want Jack to leave his mark, which he already did in various places. It's gonna take them a while to find it. 'It' meaning 'Jagk' forever painted on the roof of the school in bright colours. I happily sighed and smiled, looking at my fellow classmates. This is the last time we'll all be together, looking the way we do. It's so bittersweet.

"Victor Vincent Fuentes."

I grinned and walked over to Mr. O'Doyle, shook his hand and accepted my diploma.

"Congrats Vic. I enjoyed it. You'll go far in life." He smiled.
"Thanks sir." I nodded and walked back to my seat.

I'm almost done. Almost free. I scanned the crowd for one specific person and grinned once I found her. My stunningly beautiful girlfriend, Caley. We've been together for almost a year. No girl has ever made me as happy as she does.
After graduation is over, we're having another party at my house; So I'm excited. Only a few names left and we're done.

We all stood up after the last name was called and walked back towards the bleachers and stood in a horizontal line.

"Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Jonesboro High School's class of 2013." Mr. O'Doyle said into the mic.

That was our cue. We all grabbed our caps, tossed them in the air and cheered. I took off as fast as I could after saying goodbye to some people and met up with my friends:
Cassie, Jessie, Rae, Paige, Mike, Kells, Alex, Tone, Hime and my Caley.

"Congrats you shithead!" Cassie said and hugged me.
I laughed and hugged my best friend back,
"Thanks you bitch."
"So are we about to head off to your place?" Kellin asked.
"Yeah dude. See you guys there."
"Alright sweet! This is gonna be one of the best parties you've had yet!" Alex cheered and ran off with Jessie.
I rolled my eyes and smiled.
"See you back at the house bro." Mike said.
"Be careful dude. See you."
Him and Cas walked off together, along with Tone, Hime, Paige, Kellin and Rae walking off too, leaving Caley with me.
"You ready?" I asked her.
"Hell yeah! Let's go!" She smiled and kissed me, "I'm proud of you."
"I wouldn't have done it without you."
"You're smart. Yes you would have!"
"I disagree but let's go! Tonight shall be one for the books." I laughed.
I laced my fingers with hers and we walked hand in hand back to my car.
♠ ♠ ♠
This took forever to write and it's not even that much. Sorry guys. I'm now getting my mojo back so I'll be writing a lot more here lately.