Why Would I Let You Go?

Love Her Madly

-Caley's P.O.V-

I sighed as I watched Vic yell at Mike. This is not how he needs to be spending his graduation night. Mike has been off his rocker the past two months and nobody knows why.
I walked out the front door and sat on the porch steps, lighting a cigarette. I really should stop smoking.
I heard movement coming from the left side of the porch and jumped.
"Who's there?" I asked.
"It's just me." Lou said, walking out of the shadows.
"You're worse than a serial killer." I commented and took a long drag from my cigarette.
"Smoking will kill you-you know." He said and sat closely beside me.
"Kinda like you almost did?" I asked, scooting away.
"Come on Cales. I thought we put that behind us." He said, getting even closer.
I tossed my cigarette and began to stand up to leave. I don't want him anywhere near me. Lou grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me down. I stumbled and fell against him. He pinned me there and forced my head up. I yelped in pain and tried to squirm away.
"You listen here Caley Marie Saucier. You belong to me."
"I belong to no one." I growled and struggled even more to get out of his tight grip.
It only made him grip me tighter.
"I know you love me and soon you'll realize that. When you do, I'll be here."
He dug his nails into my hips, which made me writhe even more.
"Lou stop it! You're hurting me!" I cried out.
"Shut up. You always did whine a lot." He snapped and forcefully kissed me.
I didn't kiss him back and moved my head from side to side. He released me only for a second to slap me, then grabbed my face this time and forced another kiss. I whimpered against his lips and prayed for this to end. He pulled back seconds later with a disgustingly satisfied smile on his face, then finally let me go fully this time. I scrambled away and jumped to my feet.
"Remember what I said Caley. You're mine. So I suggest you leave Vic as soon as you can or you both will be seeing me a lot more." Lou threatened and walked away.
I flung the door open and ran upstairs to Vic's room. Thankfully, no one was in there. I threw myself on his bed and cried.
How could I be so stupid? I always told myself I'd never let any guy take advantage of me. Now look at me. Lou just had his way with me again.. He ruined me and he hasn't stopped. I don't think he ever will.