Status: I don't usually write stories, I prefer to read them so my stories are pretty shit, sorry.

Food Fight

1/1

You were so excited, your boyfriend Jack was finally coming home from a two month tour with his band All Time Low. You loved how popular the boys were getting, but not having Jack around was hard. You just really missed having your goofy boyfriend around you constantly.

After a long few hours of waiting, you finally heard the front door unlocking. Jumping up from your spot on the sofa, you dived at Jack, pulling him into a massive hug.

"I've missed you so much!" you say, close to tears. As you said before, you really missed him.

"I missed you too" he replied, mumbling into your shoulder.

Once you pulled apart from the hug, Jack captured your lips in a long, passionate kiss; oh god how you missed this. After a few minutes, his stomach rumbled as you reluctantly broke away from him.

"You hungry?" you asked, giggling slightly.

"Oh you have no idea" he said excitedly.

"Cookies?" you asked.

"Cookies" he confirmed.

The both of you had a kind of tradition starting, the last few times he's come back from tour, you always ended up making cookies.

Jack made his way into the living room and threw himself onto the sofa. You herd him yawn as he rolled over and got comfy.

"You can have a nap Jack, you look exhausted!"

He nodded simply.

"I've gotta go the the shop to get ingredients to make the cookies, I won't be long"

You heard him hum in response as you left the room.

-=-

The lock clicked as the door swung open. You walked into yours and Jacks house. Giggling at how cute your boyfriend looked sleeping, you leant down and pressed your lips gently to his. Jack stirred slightly and rolled over onto his side.

"I'll go and make you cookies now" you laughed as Jacks eyes lit up at the word.

"I love you so much!" he stated excitedly, he sure acted like a child at times. You've gotta love him though.

You laughed as you got up and walked into the kitchen, getting all of the ingredients together. As you began making the cookies, you realises that you needed more flour. As if by cue, Jack walked in, yawning slightly.

"Could you throw me the flour please, babe?" you asked; getting a simple grunt in response. As you turned back to the cookies, you felt something lightly hit the back of your head. Lowering your eyebrows in confusion, you looked up at the white-ish powder falling down from above your head. Turning back around to your boyfriend, who was chuckling to himself for some reason (and it was really fucking cute). You finally realised what was going on; Jack literally threw the flour at you. You rolled your eyes at the bad joke and grabbed a handful of sugar without him realising. Quickly, you threw it at him. After a few seconds of complete silence, he shook the sugar out of his hair.

"Bitch! You're gunna get it" he joked under his breath. Before you could process what was happening, Jack darted to you and pulled you over his shoulder, holding you tightly around your waist. You tried to break out of his grip, but was unsuccessful, he was to strong compared to you.

"Jaaaack, let me go" you wined as he laughed.

"Never!" he yelled, running around the table in the middle of the kitchen.

Jack stopped for a moment, You looked around the kitchen and saw an egg in front of you in the counter. You grabbed it before he carried you away.

"Put me down Jack, or else" you threatened, kinda.

"Or else what?" he said cocking an eyebrow in a joking manner.

"This" you replied, smashing the egg over his head, watching it drip into his face. Jack pulled a horrified face and gently placed you on the floor. Never breaking eye contact with you, he very slowly reached behind him and pulled out another egg and threw it at you before you could even dodge it.

You screamed as you ran your fingers through your hair, feeling the liquid run down the back of your neck.

"Jack!" you yelled, wiping as much of the egg off yourself as you could.

"Revenge" he said with a simple shrug of his shoulders. You shook your head and started to tidy up the kitchen.

"If you want me to make you cookies, I suggest you go to the shop and get some more flour and eggs because I'm not going over there like this" you told him as he walked over to you, wrapping his arms around you from behind. You could feel his warm breath fanning across your neck, making you shiver.

"I'd rather us have a shower together" he mumbled in your ear as he dragged you up the stairs towards the bathroom.

'Well this turned out better that expected' you thought to yourself as Jack began kissing down your neck.