Status: This kind of puts Michelle Forget in a, not so pretty light. I mean no hate towards her, it just fit the fanfic.

Tomorrow I Will Forget

More Surprises

Zach’s POV:
I don’t know how my birthday could get any better than this.
“Well, Cam and I have a date night, so we’ll see you later.” Kailey stands up and I laugh at her.
“Don’t get too crazy, you kids.”
“Just because you’re a little bit older doesn’t mean you can talk like that.” She throws right back at me. This girl is feisty even when she’s joking.
“You young kids! You’ll never understand love like me!” I yell in a really bad old man imitation.
“Like, oh, my gosh, just leave us alone! You don’t understand me!” Kailey yells like a bratty teenager and we all start laughing.
“I warned you about this one.” Ashlyn tells me and I have to agree with her.
“You did and I didn’t take it seriously; now I know better.”
“Ash, remember what I told you.” Kailey says and walks out with Cameron. They really are good together and he seems to be able to handle her, so I guess that’s good for them.
“What did Kai mean?” I ask Ashlyn.
“Probably just stuff she wants for Christmas or something.” She tells me.
“Oh, okay.”
“Mikey and I should probably be heading out. I missed a day of finals so I have to make it up tomorrow and I’m not leaving Mikey here to torture you two.” Cynthia stands up and drags Mikey out.
“Bye.” I yell after them.
“Whatever.” Cynthia says and shuts the door. I look at Ashlyn.
“I love you, Ashlyn, more than anything.”
“More than that guitar I got you?” She asks. I still can’t believe she actually got the first one he ever used and got it signed.
“Even more than that. How did you get it?” I ask her and she laughs.
“I was shopping for party decorations and saw this guy. I thought he worked at the store so I asked for Springsteen decorations. He told me it was a good choice and I told him how big of a fan my boyfriend is. After that he said to follow him. He gave me the guitar and signed it. Then I realized it was him.”
“Did you make me sound like an idiot?” I ask her.
“I only told him the truth.” This girl is crazy. I kiss her.
“Why in the world do I love you?” I ask her and she shrugs.
“Maybe it’s because I’m always so breathtaking.” She references the song.
“That’s definitely a possibility, but I think it’s because you’re something special and I know you’ll never come around again if I lose you.” I tell her.
“You are so sweet.” She looks at the clock and I don’t want to hold her too long.
“So, do you want to head home, too?” I tease her, but she won’t look at me.
“Actually, I was thinking I might stay over tonight.”
“That sounds like a great idea. I’ve got a great air mattress; I don’t mind sleeping on it tonight.” I start to get it and she grabs my arm.
“Zach, that’s not what I meant.” I look at her and she’s completely serious.
“Oh, I get it now.”
“Good.” She says and that’s the end of the discussion.