Status: This kind of puts Michelle Forget in a, not so pretty light. I mean no hate towards her, it just fit the fanfic.

Tomorrow I Will Forget

Explaining

Zach’s POV:
“It’s New Year’s Eve, come on!” Cynthia yells. The six of us are in Cameron and Brent’s place, but Brent is with his family.
“You can’t make them party, babe, they’re lame.” Mikey says and she laughs. Someone’s had a little too much to drink.
“For sure, pumpkin.” Cynthia coos.
“Cyn, remember what we said about the names?” He asks her and I laugh. Ashlyn and Kailey are talking; Kailey looks really mad.
“She can’t do that, can she?” I hear Kailey ask.
“There’s no rule against it.”
“Well, I hope she knows to stay away.” Kailey says and walks off to help Cameron with snacks. Ashlyn walks over to me and grabs my hand.
“Is everything okay?” I ask her.
“Yeah, I’m sure it’ll be fine. I love you, Zach.” She tells me and I know something is wrong.
“What’s going on?” I ask her and she looks at me.
“It’s just Michelle. The one in class.” She adds on quickly. I would love to visit that class and give that girl what she deserves. No one messes with my girlfriend or my friends.
“Can I do something to help? Is she being the same person she was?” I ask, because I will do anything to keep Ash safe.
“You can’t do anything, Zach, but don’t worry. Kailey and I will handle her when classes resume.”
“I can talk to Professor Grams for you.” I offer and her eyes widen.
“That won’t be necessary, Zach, I promise, Kai and I have it under control.” She grabs some pretzels from the bowl Cameron has and I know she wants to stop talking about this.
“Can we get some music?” Mikey yells and I look over at him. Cynthia is reaching for a glass and he swats her hand away.
“Is she okay?” I ask him.
“She just had a little too much.” He says and I laugh. I know he’ll keep her safe from herself. I walk off to the bathroom and see a tiny pink thing sticking out of one of the drawers.
“What is Cam hiding?” I ask out loud and open the drawer. I see a pink, sparkly nail set in the drawer. Either Cam has a ton of explaining to do or Kailey’s been here, which would still involve explaining.
“Hey, Zach, you’re back.” I hold the nail kit up.
“Cameron? Kailey?” I ask and her eyes go wide.
“Give it back!” She grabs for it and I hold it up high.
“Are you staying over?” I ask her.
“I’ve just moved a few things in. It’s not like it’s serious. What if I was visiting him and broke a nail?” She asks seriously and I laugh then toss her the set.
“Looks like you can’t say anything to me now.” Ashlyn says to Kailey and she moves closer to Cameron. I love Ash, but now I’m really starting to fall in love with her.
“Guys, it’s almost midnight. Let’s countdown.” Cynthia yells and we do. When the clock strikes midnight I kiss Ashlyn.
“Well, I guess we’re together forever now.” She says.
“Is that so bad?” I ask her.
“Not at all.” Forever with her doesn’t seem bad.