Status: This kind of puts Michelle Forget in a, not so pretty light. I mean no hate towards her, it just fit the fanfic.

Tomorrow I Will Forget

Love

Zach’s POV:
I go home and let everything sink in. I wake up around ten and decide to call Ash so she doesn’t think I hate her.
“Can we meet at the park?” I ask her.
“Yeah, I’ll be there in twenty.” She tells me. I sit on a bench and wait for her.
“Ash, about last night.” I start to say.
“If you’re going to break up with me, just do it now.” She says and the tears are starting to form. I grab her hands.
“No, I would never break up with you.”
“You don’t hate me?” She asks and I have to laugh.
“Of course not. You shouldn’t have called her that, but she did kind of deserve it. Plus, she was going after Kai. One of us needed to say it.”
“Do you hate Kailey for slapping Michelle?” Again, I laugh.
“I wanted to hug her, but Cam’s pretty upset about it.”
“Yeah, so is Kai. She couldn’t believe what she had done.” I don’t think any of us could believe she did that. I guess Cameron lectured her for a while about it.
“No one messes with Kailey, I guess.”
“Very good observation.” Ash tells me and kisses me.
“Am I a good boy?” I ask her and she laughs.
“Sure, except you aren’t a dog.” I smile. She has no idea how good that sounded.
“You, Ash, are the one I should have been with all along. I’m sorry it took me this long to realize it.” I tell her.
“Me, too, Zach. But at least now you know, right? We all have to make a few mistakes here and there. Michelle was yours.”
“What did I do to deserve you?” I ask her and she smiles.
“Everything, Zach, you are perfect.” Her eyes are shining and there’s nothing but seriousness on her face.
“Ash, I know we’ve always said we love each other, but I’m honestly and truly in love with you.” She sits quietly and I’m afraid she’ll break it off.
“I was thinking the same thing when we were having dinner with your family.” She smiles and everything seems to change. My world just got a little bit brighter.
“Serious question, would it be wrong if I proposed to you?” I ask her and her eyes light up even more.
“Not at all.”
“Okay, then I’ll be looking for rings and the perfect moment.” I’m about to kiss her when her phone rings.
“What? Are you serious? That’s awesome!”
“Big news?” I ask her and she can’t stop smiling; it looks like it must hurt by now.
“According to Kailey, some record producer left a comment under one of my videos saying he sent me a message and I should definitely contact him!” She looks so happy.
“That’s amazing! I’m so happy for you, Ash.”
“But?” She asks.
“No buts, I’m really happy for you.” I tell her and she smiles bigger.
“Everything is falling into place now. Zach, my life is perfect.” She runs off.
“But I didn’t even know you wanted to sing.” I say when she’s gone.