Status: This kind of puts Michelle Forget in a, not so pretty light. I mean no hate towards her, it just fit the fanfic.

Tomorrow I Will Forget

A Little Bit of Crazy

Ashlyn’s POV:
I see the message when I get home and I call the guy.
“Hi, I’m Ashlyn Mills. I got a message saying I should call Mr. Ericson.”
“Yes, Ashlyn, we’ve been waiting for your call. Greg is out right now, but could you meet with us tomorrow?”
“Of course! I’ll be there. What time?”
“Be here around two. He’s very excited to meet with you.” I get this tomorrow and my three month with Zach the day after. My life couldn’t be any better than this.
“Ash, what is going on?” Kailey asks. I open the door.
“I have my first meeting tomorrow.” I grin and she screams.
“This is great! I told you it would happen one day; all it took was some good luck from your soul mate.” I laugh at her.
“Zach didn’t have anything to do with this. By the way, has Cam forgiven you for slapping Michelle?”
“Yeah, he talked to me for a whole hour about how wrong violence is, no matter what they call me or a friend. Then he said he was proud of me and it was nice to see this side.” She smiles.
“I just talked to Zach and he doesn’t hate me. He actually said he wants to propose sometime.”
“Could your life be any more perfect?” She asks.
“That’s what I would like to know.” She’s smiling and I know there’s something going on with her that she isn’t telling me.
“He just asked me to move in. I’m moving in with Cam!” She spins around like the girl she is and I’m happy for her.
“Aren’t you afraid you’ll be tempted?” I ask her and she stops spinning.
“We both know what we want in life, so no, we won’t be tempted. And if we are, what’s the big deal? We both know we’re going to end up together one day. This is just practice for the future.”
“I’m sure you’ll practice.” I tell her.
“I’ll give you that one as payback, but anything after, I start going crazy on ya.” She smiles.
“Please, Kai, don’t slap me.” I beg and she laughs.
“Shut up. I feel bad, except not really because she deserved it.”
“I’m sure you feel horrible.”
“Go find your lover boy.”
“Don’t act like Mikey.” I tell her and she laughs.
“I’ll act how I want to and Cam will still love me. Speaking of, Cam and I need to go shopping because we’re having dinner with his grandma tonight. Bye.” She runs out and all I can do is laugh. Three hours later I get a call.
“Kai, is everything okay?” I ask her. I’m afraid to hear tears.
“It’s Cameron. Kai is still trying clothes on! And I'm next! You have to save me, Ashlyn, I’m dying here.” I laugh for about three minutes.
“Did you not realize what you were getting into when you started dating her?” I ask him.
“I thought I knew, but now I don’t know.”
“You’re on your own, Cameron.”
“Cam, do you have my phone! Who told you my password was Quiseng? Ugh.” And the line goes dead. Poor guy.