Status: This kind of puts Michelle Forget in a, not so pretty light. I mean no hate towards her, it just fit the fanfic.

Tomorrow I Will Forget

You

Ashlyn’s POV:
“Well, this is it. I get married today and there is no turning back.” I’ve been smiling all day, and all last night, actually the whole week leading up to the wedding.
“Do you want to turn back? I could totally go kiss Zach and change his mind.” Cynthia teases me and I playfully slap her.
“I want to do this. Paws off my almost husband. Don’t hurt Mikey.” I tell her and she smiles then looks down at her ring. They sort of eloped two weeks ago. Basically the friends and families got together for a short ceremony. They didn’t make it anything big, but that’s to be expected.
“After everything, Cam and I are the last to get married.” Kailey rolls her eyes.
“Hey, Brent and Dillon are still rockin the single life.” I tell her and she sticks her tongue out at me.
“You know what I mean. I mean out of us three.”
“I know. Come on, you and Cam are getting married in September; it’s not that far off.” She smiles and I’m pretty sure she’s dreaming about it.
“Snap out of it!” Cynthia yells and Kailey blinks.
“Sorry, just imagining that night. Some of us know how to wait.” She stares at me and Cynthia.
“Okay, you win.” I say and slip into my shoes. This is going to be the best wedding.
“Don’t give up!” Cynthia laughs.
“Guys, I’m not doing this right now. We’ll continue once I’m Mrs. Porter.”
“Okay, now let’s finish getting you ready. I found the perfect thing to complete this.” Kailey smiles.
“Oh boy, what did the girly girl find?” Cynthia jokes.
“What did you find?” I ask her a little worried. I didn’t think I needed anything else to go with this.
“You have something blue, something old, and something new. You have nothing borrowed, yet, so I took that into my own hands.” She reaches into her bag and pulls out a pearl necklace.
“Kai, it’s so pretty!” She smiles.
“I know.” I put it on and grin.
“This is perfect.” I hug her. This couldn’t be any more perfect. “Where did you get this?” I ask her.
“Cameron gave it to me, so don’t let him see. This is what he gave me a month ago to tell me how excited he was about our wedding; it’s supposed to be good luck.”
"I can't wear this!" I tell her.
"But you are." There's no point in arguing. My dad comes to walk me down the aisle.
“Zach, you’ve always been by my side. When we first met, at the concert, I knew you were the one for me and I didn’t want anyone else. You’re helping me live out my biggest dream. I love you so much.”
“Ashlyn, you are still breathtaking. You’ve gone through so much and never gave up hope. I don’t know how you’ve been able to handle it all, but I’m glad you found a way. I hope we always find a way to work things out.” We finally get to the ‘I do’s’ and the kiss that makes me Mrs. Porter.
“Zach, this is amazing.” I say as we get to the reception.
“Then let’s make it better and dance.” He says as You by Chris Young starts to play.