Status: This kind of puts Michelle Forget in a, not so pretty light. I mean no hate towards her, it just fit the fanfic.

Tomorrow I Will Forget

Worries

Zach’s POV:
“How’s Ashlyn doing?” Cameron asks me. We’ve been on tour for a while. He’s heading home tomorrow to be with Kailey on her birthday and I’m going home to be with Ash. I'm pretty sure Mikey will tag along, too.
“She’s lonely, but the girls are keeping her company.”
“Cynthia just bought a rattle for the baby.” Mikey yells, glued to his phone. I don’t think he’s ever stopped Skyping her.
“Tell her thanks.” I yell back.
“When do you find out the gender?” Cameron asks.
“This month or next. It kind of depends on the shyness level.” Cameron laughs and I look at him.
“Having you and Ash as parents, I feel like you won’t have a shy child.” I laugh.
“You’re probably right, but who knows. Weirder things have happened.” I say and I can’t wait to see Ashlyn. I wake up the next day and run off the bus into Ash’s arms.
“Zach, I’ve missed you. Come on, the appointment is soon.” She says and I jump in the car.
“How have you been?” I ask her.
“Pretty good. I’m just starting to show, so I’m pretty sure the good feeling will be gone soon.” She laughs and it’s nice.
“Well I’ll be here for the bad, if there is any.” I take her hand and she squeezes it. We walk up to the floor and wait.
“Ashlyn Porter.” The nurse calls and we go back to a room.
“This is so exciting!” Ashlyn says as they put the gel on her stomach. “Look at our little baby.” She points to the screen.
“Wow, it’s all curled up.” This is so cool to see.
“It’s still a little early, but it looks like a little boy.” The nurse says and I smile. Ashlyn is smiling, too.
“Hey, there is still time for a girl.” I tell her and she looks at me.
“A little boy is okay for now, Zach, I’m not upset.” She tells me and I know she means it. At least we both get our wish.
“Oh, well, that’s interesting.” The nurse says as she looks at the screen and at her notes a lot.
“Is there something wrong?” I ask her and Ashlyn squeezes my hand.
“My baby is okay, right?” She asks and looks at me for support. I don’t know what to say until the nurse tells us what’s wrong.
“Everything’s fine, there just hasn’t been any growth since last month. It’s probably nothing, things like this happen, and your baby will have a growth spurt soon. You aren’t that far along so we can’t expect a whole lot of progress.” The nurse says but she’s writing a lot down. She leaves and Ash gets ready.
“Our baby isn’t growing.”
“You heard her, it’ll be fine and it’s normal. Ash, we have nothing to worry about. Does anything feel weird to you?” I ask her.
“How would I know? I’ve never been pregnant before!” I brush her hair back.
“Just tell me, does something feel off?” I ask her.
“No, I feel like I have the past three months.”
“Then I’m sure everything is fine.”
“I couldn’t do this without you.” She takes my hand and I go home to be with her before I leave again.