Status: This kind of puts Michelle Forget in a, not so pretty light. I mean no hate towards her, it just fit the fanfic.

Tomorrow I Will Forget

Home

Ashlyn’s POV:
Today, January 24th, we get to take Hunter home.
“Hi, sweetie!” I say and grab him up. He’s finally been moved to the regular nursery. There are still a few problems left, but the doctors are sure everything will be cleared up in a month or so. They said Hunter’s issues are done and he’ll be a normal kid now.
“You were such a fighter.” Zach says as we buckle Hunter into the back of the car.
“Let’s hope he’s a strong boy now.” I say and Zach makes the final click.
“I think he will be. We’ve got a pretty good kid here.”
“And now we have to prepare for our friends to influence him.” I laugh and he does, too.
“You know it would happen sooner or later.”
“Probably, but I guess I’m glad it’s our friends and not kids at school.” I tell him and he laughs as we pull out of the hospital parking lot. I look back at Hunter, who’s asleep.
“He may look like me, but he’s gonna be sexy like his dad. We’ve got a heartbreaker in the backseat.”
“Let’s hope not. I’m pretty sure we can teach him how to treat a girl right.” He tells me.
“You have done pretty well, Zach, I feel special.” I tell him and he kisses me. After what we’ve been through, life’s finally giving us a break.
“It’s been pretty easy for me.” He says.
“Is that a good thing?” I ask him.
“That, Ash, is an amazing thing. You’re perfect, too. Did you know that?” He asks and I’m going to cry again.
“Now I do.” I can’t say anything else. He still gives me butterflies everytime. We’ve both been put under a spell and I don’t want them to break.
“You should always know it. Ash, I’m always thinking about you.”
“Zach, you’re being too sweet right now.” I say as he pulls into the driveway.
“Now this feels like home.” He says and I look around.
“I couldn’t agree more.
“Cheese!” I hear and see the flash.
“Mom, I could have used some more warning.”
“My grandson is home. That’s all the warning you should need.” She shoves Zach out of the way and grabs Hunter. I take him back from her.
“Let me hold my son. I need some mommy son bonding time.”
“Please, Ash, grandma grandson time is important, too.” I look at her and she puts her hands up in surrender.
“Thank you, mom. My son, gosh, how did this happen?” I ask.
“Well, you see, when two people-”
“Kailey, you better stop right there.” I say and she laughs.
“You asked how it happened. I mean, I thought you already knew.” She smiles bigger.
“Of course you are.” I say, not surprised at what she has to say, and she shrugs.
“Hey, at least I let you get your kid home first, right? I honestly just found out.” She tells me.
“Well I’m happy for you. Now I have a kid of yours to ruin.”
“Yeah, you do.” She says.
“If you’ll excuse me and Zach, we have family time to spend.” I say and Kailey leaves. My mom and dad follow me in.
“We’re family, we’re staying.” Dad says.
“Sounds perfect.” I say and put Hunter in a swing right in front of me.