Status: This kind of puts Michelle Forget in a, not so pretty light. I mean no hate towards her, it just fit the fanfic.

Tomorrow I Will Forget

Evvvvviiiiillllll

Zach’s POV:
“I’m going to get breakfast.” I say when we wake up. Michelle sits up and smiles at me.
“Take my car, okay?” She smiles and tosses me the keys. I shrug and drive to the donut store down the street. I get back home and see trash bags on the edge of the curb.
“Hey, it’s not trash day.” I tell her. “Today is only Monday.”
“I know, Zach, those are your clothes. Oh, and your car may need to be fixed, too, but I used your keys so they can’t trace me.” She starts cackling and I’m pretty sure she’s gone insane.
“Michelle, we should talk about this.”
“There’s nothing to talk about! You thought you could break up with me, but no, Zach Porter, I’m breaking up with you! Get out of my apartment!” She yells and I waste no time. I throw her keys and they hit the window then drop.
“Go die a painful death!” I yell as I throw the trash bags in my trunk and backseat.
“Go step on a Lego.” She yells back.
“You are the immature one now!” I drive away, but I have no idea where to go. I don’t want to go back to my old apartment yet. I end up at the studio and see the guys there.
“What, no Bitchelle?” Michael asks and I stare at him.
“Did you guys call her that behind our backs?” I ask them and they look at each other.
“Mikey, you should have watched that. Sorry, Zach, but she is rude.” Cameron admits.
“Then you’ll be happy to know we just broke up.” I tell them and point to the bags in my car.
“Wow, rough. Whoa, did she key it?” Michael asks and looks at it. “That’s deep.”
“I’m glad we’re done. I needed to do this a long time ago. And I know I should probably apologize to her, but I’m done. We were nothing but drama and the bad overpowered the good.”
“You did the right thing, Zach. You needed to let her go.” It’s not even ten and my day is starting off like shit.
“And Michelle has hacked your account for the last time. You should probably change your password.” Mikey shows me the tweet she sent. Wow, she seems really happy.
“She really is Bitchelle. Why didn’t you guys wake me up before?” I ask them.
“You loved her and the fans loved her.”
“No, there’s one who couldn’t stand her. I just wish I had seen it before. Not all the fans liked her and I should have trusted their judgment. I was blinded by what I thought was someone special and then she got too into pulling me from the band.”
“She did do that a lot.” Michael says and I know he’s right.
“She actually told me before we fell asleep I needed to decide by the end of the week if I wanted her or the band. By my lack of answer, I guess she knew which I picked.”
“Come on, let’s go celebrate Zach’s singleness.” Cameron says and we head out.