Status: Done

My Immortal

1/1

She sat at the kitchen table. She was alone, the room was dark, and everything was quiet. The only things heard were the distant snores of the rest of her family, and her muted sobs. In her hand she held a picture of Fred & George waving at her when they were younger.

Why did he have to leave?

"I'm so tired of being here, suppressed by all my childish fears and if you have to leave, I wish that you would just leave," she mumbled between gasps for breath, "Your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone."

Every now and against she would look over her shoulder to make sure Fred wasn't standing at the door smiling and she was just having a horrific nightmare, but when she looked, there was nothing by the closed backdoor.

She put her hand over her heart and tears fell over the glass in the frame, "These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real. There's just too much that time cannot erase." Fred's laugh, his jokes, his smell, the way he cried when he was a baby, all of that came to her mind as she looked at the small, wet picture in front of her. "When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears. When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears, and I held your hand through all of these years but you still have all of me."

Mrs. Weasley didn't know that someone was up and crying in her house as well. Mr. Weasley was in their bed holding onto the stuffed bear Fred would always carry around, "You used to captivate me by your resonating light. Now, I'm bound by the life you left behind."

On the other side of the house, Percy was holding back his tears as he read a couple of history books to get his mind off of it. No matter how hard he tried, Fred just wouldn't leave him alone. "Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams. Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me."

Molly was still in the kitchen, but her sobs where getting louder, "These wounds won't seem to heal; this pain is just too real. There's just too much that time cannot erase. When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears. When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears and I held your hand through all of these years. But you still have all of me!"

"I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone, but though you're still with me, I've been alone all along!" Mr. Weasley cried out and held the stuffed animal to his chest, "When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears. When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears, and I held your hand through all of these years. But you still have all of me...."

"All of me," Percy whispered as he slammed his book shut and curled into a ball to cry himself to sleep.

"All of me," Mrs. Weasley sang before finishing of the rest of the emotional break down and going to her room. She found he husband asleep holding the stuffed animal and small tears left her eyes. She knew they'd be broken for a while, but Fred was still with them.

Fred was immortal...

Their immortal.
♠ ♠ ♠
From my quizilla profile