Status: Dedicated to Julie

Summer Love

11

Cheers erupted as Niall and the rest of the boys walked out onto the stage. He was greeted by a bright and cheery Alan Carr, the television presenter greeted him with a warm hug and happy hello before moving onto the rest of the band. Niall made his way over to the couch sitting at the very end as he waited for the others to squeeze next to him.

Once the others had taken their seat as usual Alan offered each of them a beverage, Niall went for a simple beer. The blonde sat on the couch listening as the presenter began question the boys about their tour. Harry did most of the talking telling everyone about the how great the tour is. How amazing the fans have been.

The questions like these kept coming and every now and again Niall would join in but most of the time he was silently sipping his drink while his light eyes scanned the audience for the raven-haired girl he had invited along.

In the dull light he saw her sitting front row her eyes locking with his while a wide toothy grin spread across her face. He shot a wink at her as a smile spread across his face.

“So…” Alan’s voice pulled Nialls’ attention away from the beautiful woman in the audience as he turned to look at the brown haired male. “Niall…” he began slowly. “There are rumours floating around about you and a new woman,” the crowd ooo’d loudly causing a blush to spread across the singers face as he slowly nodded his head.

“Yeah…”

“Well let’s have a look at her,” with that he turned to look at the screen behind him where a blown up photo of the two walking out of one of the bars scattered around London. Niall’s fingers were laced with hers as the two tried to hide their faces from the cameras as they stepped into his car. “Gawww… she’s a stunner, i’nt she?” Alan asked turning to the audience that erupted in a sea of cheers and screams. Niall turned back to the present smiling like a schoolboy in a candy shop. “Yes… lovely, and is it true that she is in fact here tonight?”

“Yeah, she is.”

“Well lets see if we can find her,” instantly the camera flicked to Natasha who was bashfully trying to hide her face. “Aww look she’s shy,” he cooed. “Now none of that love we all want to see your face.” Slowly Niall watched as she removed her hands from her face exposing her flaming face. She smiled hesitantly as Niall blew her a kiss. “So… now I am sure that I speak for everyone here when I ask this… what’s ya name?”

Natasha spoke but if it was lost in the cheering of the crowd, “oh for god sake someone get the poor girl a mic,” quickly one of the crew members handed her a microphone. “Now… what was it?”

“Natasha.”

“Aw, Natasha what a lovely name… and how long have you and our Niall been together?”

“A month and a half now.”

“And is it love?”

Niall and Natasha answered simultaneously “yeah.” The crowd once again burst out into loud aww’s. Alan smiled at the two before turning his attention back to the band continuing to ask them questions about their future for their tours.

“The start of twenty fifteen we will be in Australia for their stadium tours so I’m looking forward to it.

“Oooo is there a girl over there Mister Styles?” Niall chuckled as his friend shook his head looking down at his hands that were clasped together. “No, I just like the place.” It was weak but Alan didn’t get a chance to make a joke out of it because they had run out of time. “Well it has been a pleasure, you’ve been a great audience. Join me next week…” Niall tuned out the presenter as he looked down at Natasha who shot him a wink.

*~*~*


Niall walked off stage only to be spear tackled by the Natasha as she ran up wrapping her arms around him tightly. “You did great out there babe,” she smiled pressing a kiss to the blondes lips.

“As did you luve,” he smiled.

“Did you know?” she asked arching one of her dark brows.

“No… it was a surprise fo’ both of us.” The two of them laughed before sharing a sweet kiss.

“Alright, alright,” it was Zayn who interrupted them, “You lot better get home before it becomes R rated.”

“Rack off,” Niall called back smiling at his friend before gripping Natasha’s hand and pulling her out into the cool night air. She giggled lacing her fingers with his and leading him toward her car.

“How ‘bout a little going away present?” she cooed into his ear.

“Sounds like a plan,” the blonde said before capturing her lips in a fiery kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I actually forgot that I wrote this chapter, and it wasn't until I was browsing through my document that I found this... so here it is.

I am sorry for the wait! but none the less I hope you enjoy the new addition anyway :)
shout out to lion eyes for her comment, I am so sorry for making you wait my dear
till next time
Cheers Esther :)
Image