Status: Dedicated to Julie

Summer Love

5

It had been three months since Niall had had any contact with Julie; she wasn’t answering his calls, or any of the texts he was sending her. The blonde singer was in a state, he had spent the last week drowning his sorrows at one of the many pubs in London to try and rid himself of the brown haired girl had so ripped his heart apart as easily as she had captured it.

Niall was on his seventh pint and starting to feel the influence of the alcohol when a raven-haired girl walked up to him, a small group of friends following her, slowly she reached out and tapped his shoulder causing the blonde to turn in his seat.

“Hello,” she smiled exposing her perfectly straightened teeth.

“Hullo,” he greeted back a slight slur to his words, the girl giggled playfully. Niall took the chance to take a proper look at her, she couldn’t be any younger then eighteen, she had nicely tanned skin, long legs a nice figure that her little black dress hugged nicely exposing all the right curves, his eyes continued up until he locked onto his face, her eyes were a dark brown and her lips were plump, painted with a bright red lipstick as tendrils of her curled hair framed her heart shaped face finishing the picture perfectly.

“I’m Natasha, I was wondering would I be able to get a photo?” the smile was still spread across her face as she spoke. Nodding his head Niall got to his feet, his glass of beer in his hand.

“Sure thing love,” he smiled, Natasha smiled wider as she fished her phone out of her bag and handed it to one of her friends, A red head with a childlike face, stepping back she wrapped her arms around the blondes mid section and moving so there were mere millimetres between the two of them, causally Niall wrapped an arm around her shoulders as her friend snapped a few shots of the two of them.

“Thanks,” Natasha stepped away from the blonde her dark eyes locking with his light ones, Niall couldn’t miss the pang of familiarity that hit his chest as he looked into the girl’s eyes. Nothing else of Natasha’s reminded him of Julie except for her eyes, same in colour and similar in shade.

“Can I buy you a drink?” the words had left his lips before he could stop them. The raven-haired girl looked up at him, a surprised look spreading across her face, slowly, she nodded her head.

“Sure,” slipping her phone back into her bag she took a seat next to the blonde, the four friends that had been standing with Natasha dispersed without saying a word leaving the blonde haired singer to turn and take a seat back at the bar.

“So… what can I get you?” he asked.

“I’ll take a rum and coke,” Niall smiled nodding his head before flagging the bar tender, “Can I get another pint and rum and coke for this beautiful girl,” the older man nodded his head before beginning on the drinks.

“So…” Natasha began wondering why the blonde had asked her to join him for a drink.

“So…” Niall repeated chuckling, “What brings you here?”

“I could ask you the same question,” the black haired girl shot back causing the singer to laugh.

“I asked first,” Niall pointed out a cheeky smirk spreading across his face as Natasha giggled lightly bowing her head over her hair falling across her face.

“The girls just wanted to come for a drink and we normally come here, “pretty lame hey,” a blush burns across her face.

“Not at all.”

“Alright mister pop star you’re turn why are you here?”

“I… am not drunk enough for that conversation yet,” Natasha gasped before reaching out and playfully slapping his shoulder causing the singer to laugh.

“That’s not fair I told you why I was here.”

“Yes, but you did so willingly.”

“Touché,” the dark haired girl admitted, as her drink was placed in front of her, grabbing the glass she pressed the cool glass to her lips taking a sip, the mixture of sweet and bitter slid down her throat. She watched as the blonde gripped his pint and skulled half of the golden liquid before pulling it away for a breath.

“Easy tiger,” she chuckled, “How many have you had?”

“This is my eighth.”

“You might want to slow down.”

“Pssh,” Niall scoffed, “This is nothing,” he smirked as he took another long swig of the liquid before slamming the glass down on the wooden surface. Natasha kept taking small gulps of the drink in her hand when an old tune began to leak out of the speakers and she perked up and her fingers automatically began to tap along to the beat. Turning her head she saw the a few people move out onto the small dance floor and begin to move to the beats. “Do you wanna dance?” the question caught the teenager off guard and she quickly shook her head.

“I can’t dance.”

“Neither can I but who cares,” the blonde shrugged getting to his feet and grabbing Natasha’s hand, she hardly had time to put her drink down before she was pulled onto the dance floor.

“Niall,” she spoke quietly an awkwardness coming over her, “I really don’t know how to dance.” Niall smiled pulling her close and wrapping his arms around her waist. The more he spent time with Natasha the more he forgot about the blonde who had been clouding his every thought.

“Stop worrying, nobody’s watching,” he pointed out his voice low as he drew her closer and the two began to move to the music. The awkward and uncomfortable feeling that Natasha had disappeared the more she let go.

~


A cacophony of laughter was what interrupted the silence of Niall’s home as a very intoxicated Niall and Natasha stumbled into the darkness of his million dollar house. After several dances and more drinks the two had decided to call it quits and leave the bar making the short trek back to Niall’s home.

“Where are the lights?” Natasha giggled as she stumbled in the front door nearly tripping over the blonde who had stopped to remove his jacket.

“Who cares,” he breathed before spinning and capturing the dark haired girl’s lips between his own in a heated kiss. Natasha sighed into the kiss as she ran her fingers through his unruly hair and his hands gripped her hips harshly pulling her flush against him his hands roaming all over her back before his fingers found the zip, quickly he pulled it down the dress fell to the ground quickly and she stepped out of it just as fast.

“You’re turn,” she whispered sexily gripping at the white shirt that covered his upper body tugging it over his head before attaching her lips to his again as her hands travelled down grasping the top of his jeans skilfully popping the button and sliding down the zip.

“You’re so sexy,” the blonde slurred before grabbing her and slinging her over his shoulder and carrying her to his bedroom moving as quickly as he could.

Desperation was getting the better of him.

He wanted this.

He needed this.

If Julie didn’t want him then he didn’t want her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here it is :) the newest chapter! Dramatic!
Thanks to
lion eyes.
and Butter Girl for their amazing comments amazing people you are. and to all those who read and subscribed you're all amazing too :)
next chapter will be up soon, hopefully :)

Image