君の声

君の声(Your voice)

"Kanaaa!!!" A voice in the live house called out. Kana looked up and saw Keiyuu of Kra. He was wearing regular clothing, whereas, being that it was the night of her own band's live, she was completely in costume; A punkish red plaid lolita skirt in dark red with black chunky rocking horse shoes with a black bolero and a reconstructed white Sexy Dynamite London cutsew top underneath.

"Keiyuu!! It's been a while, hasn't it?" she spoke eagerly as her face lit up. The male vocalist ran up and hugged the girl tightly, picking her up and spinning her around only once, then placing her back onto the ground gently. "How's my favorite vocalist been?" she spoke loudly to make her words clear.

"Oh, you mean Ruki? He's fine I bet." Keiyuu said, teasingly. "How've you been?"

"I've just been busy with the band!" she spoke, giddily. "It's our first one-man live, after all!"

"You mean "three-woman, two man"?" he laughed.

"You know what I mean.. but I'm a little nervous...!" she admitted, closing her eyes tightly. All those people staring up at her from the crowd.. Her stomach felt like it was tying itself in knots.

"So how's my favorite guitarist?" he asked, grinning.

"Oh, Maiccho? Why don't you ask him yourself? He is in your band, after all..." she spoke teasingly.

"You know who I mean. So you said you're nervous, didn't you?" he continued. "You have a milk crate to stand on, don't you?" he chuckled, looking down at her shoes. "Oh, I guess you don't need them because of those huge platforms. You're still barely taller than I am even with those." he said with a grin. He loved to call attention to her diminuitive height whenever he got a chance.

"How cruel!" she pouted. "I'm nervous and you're making horrible jokes!" Taken a bit aback by her response, Keiyuu searched his mind to try to find something to put her more at ease with the situation. He put both his hands into his loose-fitting jeans' pockets and fumbled around, looking for something. His eyes lit up.

"I'll give you a lollypop if you do well..." he spoke into her ear. "And something else."

"I'm not interested unless it's a Chupa-Chups." she stated. Keiyuu pulled a Chupa-Chups lollypop out of his pocket and held it over Kana's head. "Like I said, do well and you'll get it. And something else." he smirked confidently. Kana studied Keiyuu's face carefully. "I'm not good at MC-ing like you are..." she said, almost in a whisper.

"Just do what comes naturally." he said, patting the top of her head and ran his fingers slightly through her loose curls. "You'll do just fine."

"Kana!" a roughish male voice called out; It was Tsubasa. "We need to get on stage like right now!" he yelled out at her and disappeared backstage. Kana nodded.

"Wish me luck, ne...?" she looked up into Keiyuu's eyes. Suddenly the roar from the crowd was unknown to the couple.

"Good luck, Kana-chan." he leaned in and whispered in her ear. He pulled back slightly and smiled.

"KANA!! HURRY UP!!" it had to be Ruka saying that. She rolled her eyes. 'Perfect timing....'

"I'm coming!!" Kana yelled and made her way through the crowd. Keiyuu watched as she left, her curls bouncing. He touched his hand to his heart, and sighed wistfully.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Thank you, thank you!!" Kana and the other four people on stage sang out as they heard the uproar of the crowd; They had done way better than expected, and had even been called back to the stage for an encore! 'It's all because of his words...' Kana thought to herself. "And now he owes me candy~" she sang aloud as she made her way back into the crowd.
"Kana-chan, you guys were awesome!" Keiyuu gushed, wrapping his arms around the petite, dark-haired girl. She was slightly startled by his enthusiasm, but held onto him just as tightly.

"So where's my Chupa-Chups?" she asked, smirking. Keiyuu scowled.

"Oi, don't you want to know what else I was going to give you..?" he said, letting go of Kana momentarily to fish said lollypop out of his pocket once more.

"I don't need to." She smiled, then whispered. "I already know~" she tilted her head up slightly as her lips met with his own. Keiyuu dropped the Chupa-Chups and placed his arm back around Kana; She didn't even pull away when the lollypop cracked as it hit the ground. Who needs candy when you're already in heaven..?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*