Status: On Semi-Hiatus

Pet

One

The darkness is closing in on me. I can feel its chill seeping into my bones. The overbearing cold continuously races up and down my back, sending me into an uncontrollable shiver. With each step I take down a cracked and crumbling sidewalk the darkness grows ever nearer. Every sound sends me into a frenzy.

A bark of a dog and I pull my jacket tighter around my body. A snap of a twig and the rustle of leaves and I’m running. My eyes frantically roam the street, looking for danger. And looking for safety. I’m so far away, yet so close. I can see my house, with its light streaming through the windows. But there’s no way I could reach it in time.

With a glance over my shoulder I hurry across the road. I’m not paying attention where I’m going as I lock eyes with an imposing figure. My heart races as he smiles. He isn't even breaking a sweat and I’m sweating and gasping.

I hear a laugh that makes my skin crawl and the next thing I know I’m struggling to escape his grasp. I can’t breathe and I can’t think. I’m panicking, I know, but I’m so scared. I know what to do, how to defend myself. But I can’t remember what to do. And it wouldn't matter anyway for within the next second I was falling limp and mumbling as he took me somewhere.

I know what was going on but I was powerless to stop it. My limbs felt like lead and I felt like I was swimming in Jello. I can hear the man talking but I can’t comprehend his words. I feel him moving me around but I can’t ask why. I can feel a cloud under me and all I can think is “I’m a bird!”

It’s so cold and I can feel air blowing over my skin. Too much skin.

“Clothes?” I mumble.

“No clothes for you, pet,” he’s moving my arms and I feel something solid circling my wrists, “So beautiful”

He’s pressing against me. Touching me. Suffocating me. I’m choking on his stench and my tears. He keeps whispering sweet nothings in my ear and all I want to do is die. I can’t fight him off. I can’t run away. I’m trapped underneath him.

“Such a good pet. Submitting, letting me have my fun.” He says with a smile as he rolls away from me.

He releases my wrists and pulls me close to him. I’m still crying and I can’t move but he doesn’t care. He runs his hands over my body and presses kisses to my face. He’s smiling and humming and I think he’s vile.

“You know what pet? I’m gonna keep you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a second chapter started and I might be continuing this but I don't really know. It's up to you guys really. If there's at least one person that likes this enough to want more I'll post more.