Status: On Semi-Hiatus

Pet

Two

He's kept me for weeks, it seems. At first I held onto hope that I would be found, but now I hope I'll die before he touches me again. Before he presses against me and his stench overpowers me. I try to hold my breath as he lays on me and forces me to accept him. But the pain is too great. The smell too strong.

"What're you thinking about pet?" He always asks me this. As if controlling my body weren't enough. As if he needs to control my mind too.

"Nothing..."

"Then why is there a frown on that pretty face of yours?"

He reaches out and grasps my face in his meaty hand. He's squeezing so hard tears gather on my lashes. And he's smiling, as he attempts to break my jaw he's smiling. I reach for his wrist and pull but he's so much stronger than I am.

"This time tell me the truth. What were you thinking about?"

He releases me and I wipe my tears before replying, "You."

"Aw. Aren't you sweet?" He's got that revolting smile still in place as he pulls me close and forces a kiss to my lips.

I try so hard to keep my disgust hidden as he kisses me. But as he let's his hands wander I turn my face away. He doesn't mind and attaches his lips to my neck. I'll probably regret what I'm about to do, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

"Stop. Please." I whisper and thread my fingers through what little hair he has.

Surprisingly he pulls away and looks me in the eyes, "What's wrong? You never ask me to stop."

"I hurt. Can we not?" I hold my breath and kiss him.

"Don't you want me?" He sounds so sad, so hurt.

"I-I do but I really hurt."

"Okay. But just for tonight."

And then he's kissing me again. Then I'm falling back and he's on top of me. I pull away and glare at him. He smiles and kisses me again before whispering in my ear...

"Good morning."

And when I look at the clock the numbers 12:01 shine back at me. As he laughs and suffocates me with his stench, his sweat, his weight I cry. The last bit of hope I had blowing away with his moans and groans.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait. I wasn't sure if I liked this chapter enough to post it. I rewrote it a few times but the original was the best of all the versions so I hope you guys like it <3