Save Me

Strength

Logan actually made some of the classes bearable. He would make fun of some of the material and even give me answers, but once we entered Xavier's he kept his mouth shut.
"Power is nothing without control. And control is nothing without passion," Xavier started. "You need to care to have control. Otherwise, your powers are useless. You need to believe in yourself." He looked straight at me. I sighed. Logan picked up my notebook and started to write. I tried to take it back, but he swatted my hand away. After a few minutes, he tore a page out, put it in my lap and left the room. I was a little confused, so I let the note sit in my lap until I mustered up the courage to open it.
"Meet me in the courtyard at 11 Tonight. "
There was no explanation, no signature. I looked up and Xavier was staring at me. He already knew what would happen at 11. I nodded at him, signaling I would finally try and control my powers.

For some reason I was nervous about tonight. It was so bad that I was to the point of hyperventilating, but eventually I regulated my breathing. I walked to the courtyard and found Logan sitting on the edge of the fountain, staring at the full moon. It was ironic. I quietly sat down next to him. He didn't acknowledge me at first, then he took my hand and put something in it. It was cold, metal. I looked at the necklace. The chain was thing and the pendant was tiny; it was in the shape of a wolf's head.
"It's one hundred and twelve years old. It's said to give the wearer the courage of a wolf." Logan explained. " I figured you would need it." He helped me put it on.
"It's mesmerizing." I said. Logan took my hand and helped me up.
"Tell me about your powers."
"I can emit psychic waves. I have telekinesis. I can also create things with my powers."
"What do you mean create things?"
"I'll show you." It took a lot of my strength, since I was out of practice. I made a sword out of my energy. It was my go to item, the easiest to produce. I cut the bark of a nearby tree.
"That's... Impressive." Logan was in awe.
"I can make anything, any object or animal."
"Let's practice."
"Why?"
"What do you mean why?" He started to raise his voice. "What you have is a gift. Not only will it help others, it'll protect you from every person that wants to possess it. You need to strengthen it. You need to know how to fight." He grabbed my wrist. I panicked and pushed him away. A pale blue light emitted from myself. Logan fell to the ground, "That's what I'm talking about."
"Stop." I warned him as he came at me again. This time I tried not using my powers and used the self-defense tactics we learned, but he overpowered me and pinned me to the ground.
"Don't try and take the easy way out." He grinned. I let myself go. I dropped a brick on his head, causing him to roll off of me. Then, despite my subconscious protests, I created a pack of dogs. They circled around him. He regained his composure and attacked the dogs. My powers weren't strong enough to resist.
"That was better." Logan walked over and took my hand. He towered over me. I felt small and vulnerable around him. I didn't like that, but I liked him. I didn't stop him as he leaned in and kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback please :) and I know this is a tony stark fanfic, but I'm trying to use most of the marvel universe in this story. Tony will most definitely appear within the next two chapters :)