Status: New Co-Write

Perfect Strangers

Chapter 3

I was sitting on my bed at the hotel me and max were staying at going through some emails when one in particular caught my eye. I opened the email and began to read it. It was from a girl name Elkie. She went on to tell me about this guy she has been talking to and has her suspicions about him and she wants my help to find out about him

I couldn't say no to this email. I hit the reply button and typed her out a message

Elkie,

Thank you for sending me that e-mail. Your story sounds interesting. Me and Max are more then willing to help you find out who this Dylan guy is. If you would send us your skype so we could talk more about it that would be great.

Thanks,
Nev

By this time I had told Max about the whole thing and he was also interested. I waited about twenty minutes and there was no reply from Elkie. I shut my laptop and decided to check it later to see if she replied.

About two hours passed when I decided to check my e-mail again. Right away I noticed the e-mail from Elkie. I clicked on it and read what it said

Nev,

Oh my gosh thank you so much for replying! This means so much to me that you are going to help me. I really want to find out more about him. My skype is elkiehartigan_ Again thank you so much!

-Eklie

With that I opened up my skype and enter her username. Within seconds she answered ...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys Liz here again. I am SO SO SO SO sorry it took me forever again to update. I'm horrible I know. But I mean it this time when I say it won't take me as long anymore!

I know this is pretty cruddy but I kinda have writers block and I needed to update since it been forever!

So this is Nev's p.o.v there isn't going to be many of his pov and when there are they are going to be pretty short chapters. I'm going to stop writing Nev's pov after Elkie and Liam meet!

Anyways thanks for reading (: hope you enjoy!