Dirty Laundry

Mia

Zayn’s lips were all on my body, running up and down my neck as he placed soft kissed against my skin. I didn’t know how things had escalated so quickly, but somehow we had gone from dinner at a nice restaurant to an even nicer hotel room just outside of town.

His hands were on my hips the moment we shut the door behind us, and my legs wrapped around his waist in an unspoken agreement that he would be carrying me over to the bed. When he did, he leaned down, his lips sucking small, invisible circles skillfully on my neck as he placed me gently on the bed.

He was on top of me just seconds after that. The weight of his forearms on the sides of my head sunk the bed down, while he placed his knees so they were hitting my ass and scooting me up higher on the bed. His teeth nicked the sweet spot right next to my collarbone, causing me to let out a small open and my eyes to pop open, which he smiled at immediately.

My eyes were shutting again as his lips trailed lower and his fingers began pulling at the hem of my shirt. I quickly pulled it over my head, and Zayn didn’t hide the hunger in his eyes as he stared down at my newly exposed skin. He paused only for a few seconds before his head dipped back down, pressing kisses at the top of my breasts, just above the top of the lace bra I had picked out as soon as I’d been assigned this case.

His finger ran from the divot in my chest, past my belly button and down to the button of my tight jeans. He toyed with it for several moments, while sucking greedily on my skin, before he finally popped it open with just two fingers. There were a few seconds that passed before he lifted his head up. Our eyes met and he gave me a big smile, biting his lip playfully. A small chuckle left his lips before I smiled back.

“You think this is funny,” I joked, leaning up on my elbows so we were meeting eye to eye.

He laughed again and tugged on his lips more tightly. “You’re just so sexy, Mia. I can’t keep my hands off you.”

“Then don’t,” I said with a confident smile, to which he placed a hungry kiss on my lips, devouring me like I was a savory piece of chocolate he’d never get to taste again.

My lips were red and tender as his fingers pressed tightly into my hips and down into the bed. His body was resting on top of mine like he was afraid I might dissolve if he didn’t have a part of him touching every part of me.

I ran my hands down his chest to the bottom of his shirt, slowly pulling it up his stomach. He got the idea and lifted it over his head quickly, only removing his lips from mine just long enough to get it off. My fingers ran over his skin, and my stomach jumped as soon as they moved across his toned body that felt like it was sculpted from a magazine.

Running along his skin, my fingers stopped as soon as they hit the top of his jeans, and I felt the rhythm of his kisses falter for just a moment before he began kissing me again, more desperately than before. As soon as I undid the button of his jeans, he let out a long sigh, like he never thought I’d do, and tightened his grip on my hips.

He used his hands to pull me even closer to his body, so the only thing between us was our jeans. Our eyes met as he pulled our lips apart, and he was breathing so heavily that it was almost inhuman. His hands were at the top of my jeans, and he looked at me with these hungry eyes, like he was asking for permission, before I nodded my head and he began tugging my jeans slowly down my legs.

I had done this more times than I could count for cases just like this one, but something about the situation had me completely frozen as Zayn pulled my pants lower and lower until they were at my ankles. Where I would normally kick them off, I immediately reached down for them and lifted them back up as hastily as I could, buttoning them so quickly that it took Zayn a moment to realize what was happening.

“Mia, what is it?” He asked, looking at me with his eyebrows furrowed. “Did I do something wrong?”

I could’ve said no and walked away. I did have enough evidence for my case, after all, but my mind wasn’t working in the way it usually did.

“We – we both did.” I stuttered out as I reached for my shirt and pulled it back over my head. “God, I can’t believe I’m so stupid.” I muttered to myself as I slipped my shoes back on as quickly as I could. Zayn was still looking at me just confused as ever.

“Where are you going?” He asked as he reached his hand for my shoulder, spinning me around to face him, and his skin felt like fire against mine.

“I’ve gotta go find someone,” I said quickly, biting my lip as I looked at him. “And so you do. You – your girlfriend is probably looking for you.”

I said nothing else before running out of the hotel room so quickly that anyone walking by might have thought that there was a fire. I didn’t know exactly where I was going, but I knew who I was looking for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm.. I wonder what happened there? (;

Thank you for reading!

♥ Katie ♥