Status: First time I've written for a while, bear with me.

Carry You

1

“Please! Please, I’ve got a spare ticket for tonight and I can’t go on my own to something like that, I just can’t!” Becca pleaded with her best friend since forever, Thea. She had tickets for the London premiere of This Is Us, the One Direction film, and needed a plus one.
Thea smiled, “Will there be free champagne?”
Becca nodded eagerly, “Lots. And it’ll be good champagne too.”
“Just as well I’ve already had my dress dry cleaned then.” Thea stuck her tongue out, knowing that Becca had been waiting to ask her all day, but hadn’t due to the pair of them being stuck in the quiet office they worked in.
“Ohmygod!” the squeal was ear splitting and terribly loud, “Thank you!” Becca grabbed Thea and together they did a celebratory dance in Becca’s bedroom.
Thea laughed and let the other girl go, a serious look growing across her face, “But no trying to set me up with people. I know that Thomas and I are over,” her sad eyes dropped to the floor, the memory of her university sweetheart and fiancé telling her that they were over and he was moving to America still haunted her every time she closed her eyes, “And I know time heals, but, it’s going to take longer than six weeks.”
Tears were threatening to spill from her brown eyes, until a fierce spark flamed within them, “But, there’s nothing to say I can’t show him what he’s missing.”
Becca grinned, high fiving her, “That’s my girl.”
They shared another hug before Thea was shoved towards the door, “Now go get ready bitch!”

Two hours later, Becca and Thea were reunited on the black carpet in Leicester Square. They worked for the same company, doing freelance make up and styling, so they both knew how good they looked.
Thea had worn black since Thomas had left for the States. One of his most cutting remarks before he had left had been that black was very slimming, and perhaps she ought to try it. Even though Thea knew full well she wasn’t anywhere near fat, it had knocked her confidence badly, and black always seemed to fit her mood.
The dress clung to her in all the right places; the shoes made her legs even longer and helped her ass to look even better in the tight dress. The YSL clutch had been ‘borrowed’ from the work wardrobe, but she was sure no one would miss it.
Becca raised an eyebrow at the glasses, “I swear you wear contacts?”
“Try putting them in after they’ve fallen out and you’ve got vodka everywhere..” came Thea’s reply, earning giggles from Becca, who fondly remembered the evening Thea was referring to, “Anyway, you promised me free champagne. I can’t deal with the screaming anymore.”
The girls joined hands and made their way up the carpet, stopping occasionally for the odd paparazzo who decided they were worth a shot. The closer to the cinema that they got, the thicker the crowd of people became, due to the fact that the boys of One Direction were caught in a web of reporters just at the entrance.
“It’d drive me insane, all those people shoving microphones in my face,” Becca sighed, shaking her head.
“And all those beautiful women just falling at your feet,” Thea scoffed, “must be really hard work.”
Thea wasn’t really a people person, which was strange in her line of work, but it meant she didn’t care when it came to getting her elbows involved with moving through the crowd to get to the champagne inside, “Come on, all this screaming is making my head hurt.”

Harry caught sight of the girl from the corner of his eye. He couldn’t help but check her out as she nudged her way towards the cinema.
She was slim, but the curves she did have were luscious and clearly defined by the black dress she wore. Her hair was a wonderful chocolate brown, curled loosely and falling to the middle of her back. She was having no trouble in the six inch heels, but he felt there was some kind of infinite sadness about her. Everytime she smiled at something her friend said, it didn’t reach her eyes, and the corners of her mouth never stayed pulled up for long.
“And Harry, what do you think?” the interviewer brought him back to what he was supposed to be doing, but he was determined to stay distracted.
He poked Zayn, who was talking to some blonde bimbo type reporter who clearly needed to be told to go home and put some more clothes on, “Who was that girl?” he pointed to where he’d seen her, but she’d gone.
“What girl?” Zayn was confused, looking around.
“Oh never mind,” Harry huffed, before going back to his best megawatt smile and turning back to the interview he was supposed to be a part of, “I’m so sorry, what was the question?”

They had made the most of the premiere, and were onto glass three or four of after party champagne before the boys rolled up.
Thea was most definitely tipsy, but she didn’t care; she was a single lady now and she could do as she liked. She watched Harry and Louis tumble out of the photo booth, landing in a heap on the floor, and unbeknownst to her, Harry recognised her as the mystery girl from earlier.
As they got to their feet, she felt Becca slide her arm around her waist, “How could Taylor Swift think a boy who looks like that wouldn’t be trouble?”
Thea laughed, “I do not know girl, but I bet it’s worth it,” she did her best saucy wink and collected another glass of champagne from a passing waiter, “C’mon you, I need to dance.”

It took five minutes of whinging at the DJ to get him to play their request. It had been Becca and Thea’s song since they were 13, and they weren’t about to take no for an answer. The floor had cleared somewhat by the time their song finally made it out of the speakers, but they didn’t care.
Harry smiled at the song, and glanced away from the girl he was supposed to be entertaining to the dance floor, wondering if he could get away for a dance. Then he saw her - the girl from earlier.
She looked so beautiful; singing every word, hand in hand with her friend.
So let’s sink another drink, ‘cause it’ll give me time to think
If I had the chance, I’d ask to the world to dance
And I’ll be dancing by myself.
He laughed as they downed what was left of the champagne in their glasses and broke down into giggles.
“Harry? Harry? Honestly, what are you doing just staring at those girls?”
“Do you know them?” he asked the girl, who’d managed to wind his arm around her.
She snorted, “Yeah. They work for some freelance stylist company place. They’re such losers.”
“I think they look like they’re having fun,” he replied shortly, turning back to the dance floor.
Only to find that both girls had disappeared into the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=95025757 - Thea's outfit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG1NrQYXjLU - Thea and Becca's song.

This is the first time I've written anything for a while, bear with me.
J x