Status: Enjoy? Comment if you would like, I would like to know what you think.

Just Another Story

School Day 1

I wake up to a plain white ceiling. Groaning slightly I rub my eyes as I turn to my clock, it read 6:32 A.M. I groan again. I just lay there, watching, waiting. As minutes pass, I wonder what will happen today. I get up slowly before my alarm clock sets off, turning it off as I go get a shirt to wear.

Walking like I'm half dead to the bathroom, I brush my teeth, and wash my face. Looking at my depressing expression before wiping the water off. Slowly reaching for the mirror, hesitating inches away from the glass...I quickly withdraw my hand and run it through my hair, maybe I'm to scared...

Smelling the bacon downstairs, I cover my stomach. Hungry. Quickly giving one more look at myself and then go down to the kitchen.

"Hi sweetie," mom says way too cheerfully

"Hey..." I reply, grabbing a plate and dumping the pound of bacon on my plate

She smiles sweetly like she always does, it's rather annoying...In the nice mother loving way, I guess.

"So, Rachel is getting married this month," she pops out of the blue.

"Oh?" I reply

Rachel is a tutor I had when I was younger, I remember having the biggest crush on her. It broke me when I found out she was engaged. Oh well, shit happens I guess.

Finishing the bacon, I get up to kiss my mom good-bye and I leave out the door. Good thing I only live 10 minutes away from the school by foot. Putting my headphones in blasting "Panic at the Disco" into my ears, soothing.

Arriving shortly to my hell hole known as school, I see all the people I hate. Examples: the jocks: brain dead, idiotic, horny mother fuckers. Then there is the cheerleaders: peppy, plastic, bitches that sleep with the fucktards i just mentioned. Nerds: forever alone losers that get boners figuring out math equations. Gothics: not bad people actually, really good at poetry but holy fuck is that shit depressing. There's more, but I don't have the time to tell you guys, just look in your own school and bet you five fucking bucks you'll see the same shit.

Finally getting to my locker, I see Stuart. My 'friend' I told you about early. He's actually really cool, smart too. I just want to know why the fuck he wants to always hang with me. I mean really, duh fuck right?

"Hey bitch," greeting him like I always do

"Dick," he replies

"Suck it," I say pointing to my crotch

"When and where mofo," he smirks

We laugh a little while I get my books out for Biology. Then I feel something wet pour over my head onto my back and body. I turn around, with my hand in a fist. I stop.

"Bitch you never texted back last night!" A girl yelled at me

"Fuck Samantha!" I say wiping my face with my shirt

"Don't "Fuck" me, you ass fucker!" Samantha says crossing her arms

"Well fuck, you got annoying," I say as Stuart helps me dry off

"Whatever," she mumbles and slams my locker before walking off in rage

Thank God it was only water, that bitch hasn't left me alone since freshman year. Stalking cunt.

"You shouldn't be too mean to her, after all she likes you," Stuart tries to calm me down

"Ha! I wouldn't go for a girl liker her, even if I was given a 100 bucks," I spit back at him

He looks down at his feet, damn. He's always been really nice to people and supper good with children, he even volunteers at the nursing home after school. Duh fuck right? Again why the hell is he hanging with me.

"I'll apologize later," I mumble

He gives me a smile, you know if Stuart was a girl. He would be my type. I am about to say that to him, but then was interrupted by the ringing of our school bell. Well, I got to go, I'll talk you later. If you even care.