Status: Enjoy? Comment if you would like, I would like to know what you think.

Just Another Story

Understanding

As I walk with Stuart by my right and Samantha to my left. This is nice I think to myself, really it is. I smile and laugh on the inside, I just know...This happiness won't last long. Then my phone rings, I already know who it is. I reach for my pocket and see who it is, I stop. Fake smiling I tell them that something came up and they will just have to do it without me.

I put in my head phones, listening to "This is Gospel" by Panic At the Disco. Such a good song, music saves me. It is the only one that understands me...It is the only one I can trust, nothing else is worth anything...When you're alone, when everyone you trust and love leaves you...The only thing you will have is music, the you that has been put in words.

I stop, look up at a apartment, plain looking. Nothing special. I buzz the buzzer and a young sounding woman answers it.

"It's me," I answer

"Come right up!" She says so cheerfully and then buzzes me in.

I walk slowly, letting my song finish as I reach her door. I knock gently, hoping she wouldn't hear. She opens it. Fuck.

"You needed me for something," I asked coldly

"My husband. He's out of town, I was wondering if you could comfort me. I am rather lonely, also my bed gets cold at night," says the whore that owns the place.

"Alright...But since I'm staying over, it will cost double" I say walking in and taking one of her cigs to smoke.

"Alright, you're worth every penny," she starts to whisper in my ear and kiss my neck

I finish my cigarette as she sucks on my dick, she's not half bad. Don't get me wrong, i'm gentle with the women I fuck, but I do know where they like it, how they like it. I ride her all night, making sure she enjoys her time with me. Calling my name, scratching my back, messing up my hair, begging for more. You know, the usual.

It's morning, well... The afternoon would be a better word for it, I get up and take a shower, while she makes breakfast as I eat she pays me, saying that if I stayed I would get a bonus. I gave her a smile all girls want to see and asked if I could get a ride to school.

She drops me off after we make out for a good ten minutes, maybe I did some groping, and she did some sucking...But that is besides the point. After walking in the bell rings. Fuck. I was hoping not to see people yet.

"So where were you yesterday?" Stuart asked as he closed his locker

"Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to" I reply without looking at him

Silence. it's cold...Get me out of here...It's cold... I can't stand this... Fuck him, fuck all of of you, I fucking hate all of you.

Then he hugs me...I'm so shocked I freeze up.

"I understand, sorry for pushing you too hard. Just know bro, I'm always here for you" He says patting my back and smiling.

I ended up skipping math as I sit in the bathroom crying to myself and huddle in a ball. I grab the knife from my back pocket and start to cut, this makes the pain go away. It has too, it has too...