Immortal Creatures

Home Sweet Home (Or Not?)

The bottom of our feet damaged the crispy multicolored leaves. Both of our body temperament differed in complete opposite ways. The cool premature fall air iced my arms while Layton’s whole body left a steam trail behind us. His eyes darted straight ahead of us; never looking back or to the side to face me. He worried me the more we traveled to the open road. Every step he made, the more his face cringed as if he was trying to hold back. To space out the hostility he was brushing up on me, I started to drift off thinking about Alex. How the way his attitude changed, it was like they were born enemies. The disgust they had for each other felt like it was natural. We both continued through the greenery until an open way led to the dusty dirt road. In the front of my sight there was a black Kawasaki Ninja 600. Its’ beautiful gloss reflected onto the brown floors. My mouth began to drool as I examined the bikes body. Layton nonstop walked to the beautiful vehicle to mount onto the padded leather black seat. He gripped the glossy black helmet to point it into my direction. Without a sound, I walked slowly to the side of the bike to gently grasp the rounds of the helmet. Following his lead, I mount the bike as well with my chest almost touching his back.

The ignition made the bike roar with gray smoke. I placed the helmet on top of my head as my fingers flipped the shield up. “Where are we going?”

Kicking the kick stand back into its place, he rotated his head to at least give me a glimpse of the right side of his face. “Wesley’s…she said it’s important so…”

I shut the shield back down to cover my eyes. Feeling the metallic bike vibrate a circuit throughout my entire body, I immediately grasp his hips for security. The back wheel left a bid ball of dirt in the air when it escaped from the lonely dirt road, to the bust streets. In and out he swerved the bike in-between vehicles to rush to her house. As we were almost there, I started to draw scenarios of what Wesley has to say. I didn’t notice that I was lost in thought until my body pushed forward against Layton’s back. His bike came into a complete stop in front of a modern white siding home. Two gigantic rose bushes greeted us on each side of the white picket fence gateway. The walk trail was circular pebbled stones like lily pads for us frogs to get across. Before Layton was able to touch the reflective glass with the tips on his knuckles, Wesley popped out in a white a black strip tight fitting dress. She wore brown boots with a long silver necklace the reached just one inch above where her navel is located. Ignoring Layton, she pulled me in forcefully with an excited attitude.

“Ready to paaartah?”

I looked at her confused while looking back at Layton which stood beside me by the beginning of her stairs. “Uh What?”

She wiped her forehead with a forceful exhale with relief, “Woo!” “That explains the outfit you still got on; I thought you were going to the bomb fire like that.”

Still clueless I stood there in front of them both with a blank expression. Layton smirked as he folded his hands across his bold chest, “Oh right, I forgot.” “Wesley is dragging us to a party I guess it slipped my mind to tell you when I got you from the cemetery.”

His sarcastic tone annoyed me to the core as he taunted me. He knew that I wouldn’t turn Wesley down so this was the best way to teach me my lesson for talking to Alex. Wesley looked eagerly into my eyes with her body weight shifted onto her tip toes. “Sooo, should I pick you something out to wear!”

I stumbled onto my words as I tried to let out a good enough excuse to get me out of the situation. Layton playfully arched one eyebrow with his arms still continuously placed in the same position.
“Yeah Mona, you should get ready.”

“Well, I can’t have April and Leon wonder where I’m at…”

Jumping up with her hands dancing in the air, “I took care of that!”

My eyes lowered like a dog giving up its defense. I can carefully hear Layton giggle between his teeth as I walked slowly upstairs behind the hyper Wesley. Before we both disappear, Layton shouted up the stairs, “The shorter the better!”

While Wesley wasn’t looking, I swiftly turned the corner to lift my middle finger to help send the message combining with my lips forming the words “FUCK YOU” to give him the better picture. He shook right hand side to side with a sarcastic cheeky smile. Turning back to my forceful route, I crack open the door where the sight of clothes blinded my eyes. All different types lied across her king size elegant white and purple patterned bed. As she showcased with her hands the thousands of outfits that I would never dare to try. She immediately picks up different categories, “Ok ok sooo, I got slutty party girl, drunk party slut girl….um, I’m a virgin but need not to be girl…Oh! And boy you wish you were in my pants girl.”

“UH…” I stared wide eyed at the clothes she named off.

“Hmm, you should go with this one.” She threw a peach full tilt crop cami at me with black
leggings. As I watched her eyes search around her clothing infested room, she completely tackled
on the floor for leather knee-high boots with a 3-inch heel. Grappling the clothing items on top of my chest I scanned her face.

“So what is this style supposed to be?”

Rubbing her chin with the tip of her tiny index finger followed by her thumb, she stood there in question. “How about…I might look sexy but I’m not easy girl?”

We both busted with laughter with the new name he gave for the outfit. “I can deal with being in that category,” I friskily shaped my hips with the palms of my hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not keeping too updated recently...working in the next chapter immediatly. :-)