Status: pre-quel to "Drowning In A Malestorm"

Love in Theory and Practice

Introduction

One day it happens, it happens that you're standing somewhere and you realize you do not want to be any of those around you. You do not want to be the fucking person you are now. Neither your father, or your brother, or anyone in your fucking family. Neither want to be the Judge. I do not even want to be you. You just want to run. Exit all that you've known and disappear.

"Ugly!!....Yes you!!"

I hate you

---

"You look beautiful tonight"

"Tonight?"

"...Always"

"What do I have to do for you to forgive me"

"Took several days finding a reason to forgive you and not come out"

"Typical of women."

" See? That's just the typical that ruins everything."

---

" What do you want?"

"My handbag"

" Then take it ... "

" I can not, I have been fooled in advance"

When you stop being afraid you will begin to enjoy.

Oh Elizabeth, 'Liz 'Liz I'm a pig, an animal, a beast, but I'd let you violently kiss me....

---

"I want to see you. "

"I'm grounded, I got caught when I got home. "

"So it's not an urban legend. Good girls still get punished for misbehaving, right?"

And suddenly it happens, something is triggered, and at that time you know things are going to change and have changed. And from there nothing will ever be the same ... ever.

And suddenly someone says it to you alone!, To loosen, and when you realize loosen things, have just made it harder to let that person go.

---

"I'm nervous"

" Why? "

" Because I've never done this with anyone."

"Neither have I"

"Liar! "

"... I'm in no hurry Elizabeth."

---

"I'm happy.

" I think I'm much more happy"

"No, I am.

"I'm happy from here all the way to end of the world.

"I am from here all the way to the dom."

"Yes? But I'm much more happy than that."

"How much?

"Three meters above the sky."

---

I refuse to grow old and realize that I've become someone like you. I do not want to live your fucking life.

There is always a time when the road forks, each take a turn at the end thinking that the roads will be reunited. From your way to the other person see shrinking. That's okay, we're made for each other, the end is it, but in the end only think of one thing, winter is coming.

And suddenly you realize that it's over. There is no turning back, you feel it, and then just try to remember when it all started and discover it all started before you thought ... Long before ... and that's just at that moment when you realize that things only happen once, and as much as you try, and you'll never feel the same, you'll never have the sensation of three meters above the sky.
♠ ♠ ♠
don't make me cry again -_-