Yer a Wizard

October 2nd

Jenna McDougall put the heavy trunk down on the ground, placing her booted foot on top of it. Face to her, the six boys were finishing putting their blue and bronze Quidditch robes on.
Lee Gaze had put his goggles on his head, as Jamie Oliver strapped his knee pads on. Chris "Batty C" Batten was tightening his boots, Andrew "Shay" Sheehy was colouring his club blue out of boredom, John Taylor was butonning up his robes and Gustav Wood towered over them all, icy blue eyes matching the uniform.

"Okay, guys!" Jenna shouted, her hair in a ponytail, magically flattened to her skull. "This is our first training! Sadly, the Gryffindors claimed one half of the pitch."

Plaints and moaning ensued.

"WHY must they always claim the picth?"

"Fuck thiiiiiis..."

"Can't we just Confuse them and make them go away?"

"...So we need to be good." Jenna continued.

Lee groaned, clutching his Ginny Potter Signature Firebolt 14-D, throwing his head back.

"But I'm sooooore!"

"With who did you hook up last night again?" Jenna asked, rolling her eyes at the Year 4.

"Jim Johnston." Lee mumbled.

"Really? He's any good?" Batty C asked, curious.

"He likes dogging and he knows a few fingering spells. Quite good, honestly. Never had a ginger quite that hot."

"Guys, focus please" Jenna growled.

"I'm still sore" Lee moaned.

"Your broomstick has a double cushioning charm on! Just cast a painkiller spell on yourself or something!" Gustav smirked.

Lee shrugged.

"I need to work on one, the only ones I know numb all the body."

"Yeah, anyway guys." Jenna sighed. "Let's go on the pitch"

They all followed her and climbed on their broomsticks. Jamie had tied his hair up too, and was grabbing on his Cleansweep 19.

"We're gonna start by a classic work on attack. Jamie, you defend. Batty C, Gus, on attack. Lee, John and Shay, teams."

Lee groaned, and John put his club on his shoulder, getting ready.

"Ready, set, go!"

Jenna released the balls, throwing the quaffle into the air. Lee soared through the air, as John sent a bludger his way. Lee swiftly dodged it, and as Jenna flew up to the goals, she reflected that even if Lee was an annoying bitch, he was probably the best Seeker in Hogwarts.

Lee had flown all his life, being from a Pure-Blood family. Jenna had heard he lived in a grand manor in Wales, but his parents didn't seem to pay great interest in him. He was from a family of Slytherins, his sister and brother had been sorted there, and Lee had taken a habit in having sex with everything that had a penis since he had entered Hogwarts, as a Ravenclaw.

They had started the game for a few minutes, not minding the Gryffindors flying about on the other side of the pitch. Well, that until a red and gold bolt flew past the middle limit, disturbing the training. Shay frowned at the Quidditch player.

"Is that Josh Franceschi?"

Lee growled.

"Yes it is. What a wanker."

"Let him be one. He'll get tired eventually."

"Why is he even in the team?! Fuck, look at him boasting about!" Lee gripped on his broomstick angrily.

"Let it go, Lee..." Shay sighed.

"I have two words to have with Stuart Richardson" Lee grunted, and in a second he had dashed away to the side of the pitch, his Quidditch robe flapping onto his thin frame.

He brutally stopped in the aera where the Gryffindors were playing, right in front of Stuart. The captain frowned at Lee.

"What the hell, Gaze, what do you think you're doing?"

"You resorted to recruit Josh Franceschi?! Is your house so lame at Quidditch these days or what?"

Simon Neil and Sean Smith stopped next to Lee.

"Would you mind leaving our part of the pitch, Gaze?" Sean hissed.

"When your new little player will go away from ours instead of fucking around in my range of action!" Lee barked. "Teach him how to bloody behave!"

Stuart rose an eyebrow.

"We recruited Josh because of his talents, Gaze."

"Oh, don't fucking 'Gaze' me, you all!" Lee hissed.

Back in the seating area, small Mike Lewis held a magic camera, wrapped in his Gryffindor scarf, waving at Stuart.
In the meanwhile, Josh had flown back to the Gryffindor pitch, smiling smugly.

"What's up, Gaze?"

"What's up is you should go back in your damn country you French little bitch!" Lee seethed.

Josh puffed his chest.

"Well at least my parents cared enough for me to go put me in a good school! They wouldn't let me whore myself around like yours do!"

Lee went red in the face.

"Well at least I'm not a fucking virgin!"

That time, the whole Gryffindor team laughed.

"Is that your last comeback? You know fully well this isn't true! Just because I'm not low enough to sleep with you doesn't mean I'm a virgin, Gaze!"

Lee whipped out his wand in anger. Suddenly, he was grabbed by behind.

"Calm down, brother, he isn't worth it."

John.

"He's a fucking bastard and everyone's backing him!" Lee screamed, losing his temper.

Max Helyer flew towards Lee.

"Okay Gaze, just evacuate. There won't be any more problems."

"Fuck off Helyer!" Lee snapped.

"Lee" Jenna grabbed his wrist. "Let it go. Come back."

Lee shook his teammates off, hooking his feet into his broomstick's stirrups, and flew away. He knew his broomstick was quicker than any of theirs.
He got down from the stick and burst through the changing rooms, grabbing his bag, and walking away, back to the castle.
He quickly walked up the stairs to the fifth floor, still wearing his Quidditch robe.
He hated everything, and above all this situation. He wished it could have been simpler, he wished he'd been ambitious enough to be sorted into Slytherin, but he was just a cynical little fuck with too much brains and not enough judgement.

Lee was born in the family manor, next to Caerphilly. His father was the head of the Department of International Magical Cooperation. The Gaze family were all aristocratic Slytherins ; Lee had been raised in the fickle comfort of glamorous velvets and pricey toys.

He'd dragged his slight frame through homeschooling with private teachers ; his parents would not have let him, oh horror, be schooled in a Muggle primary.
He would play Quidditch with his younger sister, and was no doubt for his parents a promising heir.
Lee's parents weren't Death Eaters ; but they definitely sympathised with some of Voldemort's ideas. While they were opposed to killing Muggles or sending Muggle-borns to Azkaban, they agreed that the latters were not worthy of magical education in Hogwarts. They therefore stayed passive during the war. Lee could still remember seeing the glow of fires in Caerphilly from the window of his room. Sure, when Voldemort died, Lee's family did party. But not as much as the others, and wizards would come at their door asking for scores, when actually, Lee knew his parents had never acted on their quite racist beliefs.

Lee had been a loved child ; adored even. But that changed when he entered Hogwarts. His sorting in Ravenclaw had upset his parents. A lot. And his disinterest in the heritage of the family, even more. And then came the echos that his father got from colleagues at the Ministry.

'My daughter has told me things about your son. You should do something about it.'

Those 'things', that was the habit Lee had taken in second year, at the tender age of 12, in the prime of his exceptionally early puberty, of sleeping with boys. Ali Dean had been his first; and what a first that boy was. They were both awkward, uneasy in bodies grown too fast and needs they didn't understand.
They'd both been propulsed by hormones from small boys playing with toy snitches to fully pubescent young men within two years ; confused, they'd discovered sexual pleasure by accident and explored half-blindly the possibilities, before running into eachother miraculously. Lee had known for some time he didn't love girls ; it seemed natural to do that with a boy.

He was met with the eagle head, who proceeded to ask him a riddle.

"What is pain?"

Lee clutched his broomstick.

"To see blinding dark in a light room." He anwered with assurance.

"Poetic." The eagle remarked, before letting the door open. Lee barged in, walking towards the door that led to his year's turret, ignoring the view on the Quidditch pitch.
But before he could reach the door, his name was called by a soft voice.

"Lee? What's up?"

Lee turned around. James Johnston sat by the round bookshelf, on one of the blue sofas, a book about the Muggle Magic of Love in his hands.
Lee stopped, sighing.

"Just... That Josh Franceschi prick and his hypocrite Gryffindor friends."

The copper-haired young wizard rose his blue eyes towards Lee's skinny figure.

"You should not let them get to you. You're smarter than that."

"They're supposed to be the good, brave ones" Lee hissed. "But they're just boastful dickheads. It fucks with my head. It really does."

"Actually they ARE supposed to be boastful dickheads, Lee."

Lee sighed, sitting down next to Jim.

"I don't even know anymore." He muttered, looking at his feet.

Jim smirked, wrapping his arm around Lee's shoulders. The blond boy rose his eyes, and a second later he was kissing Jim softly.
Jim kissed back, slipping his hand underneath Lee's jumper. The younger boy pulled away and stood up, tugging Jim towards the dormitories. Jim smirked all wide and followed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
SLUTTILEE IS BACK
AND JOSH IS THERE
YOUR FIX OF YMAS