Status: Active! :)

Bad Blood

Let's Risk It All

~ALEX'S POV~

I woke up to the sound of my father yelling at me to get my ass up for school. I sighed, used to having to deal with the verbal abuse that he spits at me on a daily basis. It's been like this for 5 years, ever since my mom was murdered. My dad became a bitter man the second he got the news. I understand his anger, I just wish he didn't take it out on his only daughter.

After I showered I got dressed in a pair pair of black skinny jeans, a white muscle shirt that read the words 'punk' on it in cursive, and my favorite pair of black Creepers. I did my makeup how I always do it, smokey eye and winged eyeliner. Once I was satisfied with my appearance, I grabbed my bag and phone and quickly slipped out the front door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ SKIP TO LUNCH ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out into the courtyard, to the spot I would always sit at during lunch. I got comfortable and took a sip out of my water. In the distance, four blonde haired, blue eyed, big boobed, popular girls could be seen walking my way.

"Why do you even bother coming to school? No one likes you." One blonde snickered, the three others laughing beside her.

"Why do you sluts wear clothes? They're just gonna end up on the floor." I defended, smirking. Four different scoffs emitted from the overly done up girls. I stood up, suddenly feeling little compared to them. The "head" popular girl walked up to me so we were face to face.

"At least we still have a mom." She spat. Tears poured down my face, making the four laugh harder. I grabbed my back and ran off school grounds, not caring if I'd get in trouble for it later on. What did I have to lose?

I ran for a while, stopping at some random park I didn't recognize due to my joints burning. The park seemed abandoned for the most part which was good. It allowed me time to get all of my emotions out so I can go back tomorrow with the biggest smile I can fake. A sudden feeling of being watched washed over me, causing an uneasy feeling to settle in the pit of my stomach. Bushes rustled behind me but when I'd turn around, no movement could be seen. It happened several times and it made me uncomfortable. I stood up and looked around.

"Who's there?" I shouted, trying not to sound afraid. The rustling seemed to come to a halt, but the feeling of being watched intensified.

"You shouldn't be alone in an abandoned park, y'know." A raspy voice spoke up from behind me. I shrieked and turned around, seeing a man that had pale white skin that looked almost leathery to the touch and a grin was carved into his face that went ear to ear. He had black hair that almost looked singed, as if it was burnt.

"Who....Who are you?" I asked. The strange man laugh maniacally. He took a step closer making me take a step back at the movement. This happened a few times before my back bumped up against a tree. He seized the moment and closed any space between us, putting his hands on either side of my head to ensure I couldn't move.

"Why, my name is Jeff! And you are?" Jeff grinned wickedly. I gulped thickly, unsure if I should tell this potential maniac my name.

"A-Alex...." I mumbled. Jeff's hand moved to caress my face making a blush wipe over my features.

"You are very beautiful, Alex." He purred, almost seductively. Was this man flirting with me?! He seemed to have realized his flirtatious words and blushed as much as a guy with no pigment to his skin possibly could. I looked down and blushed harder.

When I looked up Jeff was gone. How could he possibly leave in a matter of seconds without me even knowing? Is it horrible to admit I have a strange attraction towards him? I'm not sure why, but I feel like I might know him from somewhere. My fingers instinctively fluttered around the area of my face that he carressed, carefully as if I would wipe the tingling sensation off.

"What just happend?" I asked myself aloud.

I pulled my phone out and looked at the clock which read 4 pm. I cursed loudly at my lateness. I was supposed to be home at 2! I grabbed my bag and ran all the way home, the same feeling of being watched with me the entire time. I didn't pay much attention to it though, focusing mainly on how bad I was going to get it when I got home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ FAST FOWARD TO 10 PM ~~~~~~~~~~~~

My punishment for being late was a split lip and a shove up the stairs. Of course some tears were shed, how can they not be? I'd never get used to the physical and emotional abuse, I just learned to deal with it. I broke, ending the night with 6 semi deep cuts on my wrist.

As I went to sleep, I continued to feel like I was being watched. I shook it off and told myself it as my imagination. A sudden breeze swept through my room, making me snuggle deep into my comforter. I would have freaked out when a hand started caressing my cheek, but was too quickly consumed in sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
recently, I've been obsessing over Jeff The Killer so I decided to write a fan fiction about him! :) since the title is credited to Bad Blood by Escape The Fate, all the titles will be lyrics/song titles from that band unless stated otherwise. enjoy!