Status: Active! :)

Bad Blood

Get The *** Away From Me

I woke up to an empty bed and the smell of pancakes and bacon filling my nostrils. Sitting up, i yawned and pawed at my sleepy eyes before leaving the warmth of my bed and trudging downstairs tiredly.

"Good morning." Jeff greeted, giving me a quick side glance then turning back to stove where he was cooking the bacon. I smiled, still half asleep, and walked up to the counter beside him, sitting on it.

"How did you know i was standing there?" I asked, yawning once more. Jeff chuckled lightly and paused his cooking to face me. He placed his hands on my hips and looked up at me.

"I just did." He replied simply with a mischevious smile tugging at the corners of his lips. He returned to his cooking, the only sound being faint sizzling of the bacon.

I took the opportunity and got a good look at him since i hadn't really taken in his appearance yet. It was strange, he looked like something out of a horror movie. He didn't even look human. He looked oddly familiar and after a minute or so of some deep thinking it clicked. I read about him in a Creepypasta forum. I'm dating a Creepypasta character?

"You gonna sit there and stare off into space all day or are ya gonna come and eat with me?" Jeff joked. I shook my heading, breaking myself from my thoughts, and hopped off the counter. Jeff exited the kitchen and sauntered into the living room with our plates. I trailed behind slowly, still somewhat lost in my thoughts.

"There ya go, eat up." He ordered softly, placing my food and orange juice in front of me. It look good, no delicious, and i couldn't wait to eat it up.

"Such a good house wife!" I joked, pinching his scarred cheeks playfully. Jeff laughed and swatted my hand away before taking a bite of his now syrup covered pancakes. I followed his lead, my eyes widening at the taste.

"These pancakes are delicious!" I exclaimed. Jeff shot me a toothy grin.

"Well I'm glad you like them." Jeff laughed. I smiled before digging into my pancakes, nearly moaning at the flavor. everything was cooked to perfect and just the way I like it.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Jeff and I were lying on the couch watching tv. We just got done doing the dishes, kind of like a married couple, and ended up having a small soap war. It was fun but I made sure to clean it up before my dad got home.

My dad.....

As if on cue, my "father" walked I'm through the front door. I shot up from the couch and looked frantically at the enterance to the living room where he was standing, staring at Jeff and I furiously. Jeff stood up too, protectively standing by my side. He didn't know about my dad and what he's done to me on a daily basis.

"Who the fuck is this? Your boyfriend?" He shouted. I winced at his harsh tone, embarrassed that Jeff had to witness this.

"Dad...calm down." I spoke shakily, walking towards him. He grabbed my arm roughly making me whimper.

"Don't tell me to calm down when I come home to my daughter whoring around with some freaky lookin' guy!"

"Alex is not a whore." Jeff growled. The sound of his voice was horribly frightening, making goose bumps form on my arms.

My dad directed his glare to Jeff and moved so he was now in his face. Jeff was a couple inches taller than my dad, maybe three or four, and didn't at all seem intimated by my father. I couldn't help but wince in pain because when my dad moved i went with him and his grip on my arm tightened.

"Like hell she isn't." He spat. "I bet she's already fucked you. I don't know why, you look like something from a horror movie. Disgusting..." My dad scowled.

"Jeff is not disgusting you piece of shit!" I yelled before i could stop myself.

In a flash my dad spun around and hit me across the face, and hard. I fell to the ground with a thud and yelled out in pain as my dad got on top of me and began sending hits to my face and ribs. His big grimy hands wrapped around my throat, cutting off my air supply. I clawed desperately at his hands, but the clawing slowed down and became more weak as my vision started to blur.

All of a sudden Jeff was behind him and drove a knife deep into his shoulder. My dad cried out in pain and released his grip around my throat, falling to the ground beside me in pain with the knife still in his flesh. He shaking pulled the knife out with a yell before getting up and hurrying out of the living room. I was going in and out of consciousness so most of what happened was a blur to me.

My dad turned around one more time before leaving and whispered, "This isn't over."

Last thing i saw before passing out was Jeff running to my side.