Status: Dunno

Fate Loves the Fearless

"Quit being such a damn pussy, Adam. Say yes for once in your life. Who's gonna miss us? Your parents? Mine? Fuck no. They might act like it, but that's only because they won't be able to wait until they can ground us when we get back. Fuck them. Fuck everyone. We could wear what we want, say what we want, have sex every night, smoke, drink, whatever. We can see the world without an assholes to tell us otherwise. I'm sick of these stupid rules, and I'm sick of all this shitty authority. What are we gonna tell our grand kids? that we stayed at home, went to school, and behaved? that our greatest memories were Friday nights spent playing Halo? Hell no. We're gonna fuck things up. We're gonna get into trouble. We're gonna live like we don't care. How can you sleep at night, knowing that the clock is ticking away our time together? I can't. So what are you going to do, Adam Hemshaw? Will you fucking run away with me? Either way I'll take your Jeep."

Adam's mouth hung wide open at my sudden and insane words. His green eyes searched my own, attempting to see if I was joking. We sat in silence for a good ten minutes before a smile began to play on his thin lips. "I'll pack a bag, darling."

That was the first time he ever called me darling, and I knew by it that he was dead serious.

We were going to be adventurers.

Δ
  1. I
  2. II
  3. III