Status: NOT an Andy Biersack Fanfic.He's kind of the look of the guy, but not. This is dedicated to the boys I hate, yet can't help but love.

Forgotten Promises

The Dream

I sat there is the grass, watching as the air pushed the grass side to side. To me they always looked as though they were dancing. I giggled at the silly thought and I laid back on the blanket, set out near the small man-made river created by my father for my mother in our big backyard, for me and my best friend Gage. I looked up at the sky and imagined myself falling into the sky instead of falling from it. I giggled again at another one of my silly thoughts.
"What are you giggling over there about, Gemmie?"
I looked up at the boy throwing pebbles into the man-made river and smile. Gage, my best friend. His black hair flowing from the wind. His tall figure didn't match his ten year old self, but I was used to his height. Gage being ten and me being two years younger I thought he would've gotten bored with me as we grew up, but Gage never really changed, except for his appearance. Gage decided on the first day we met that he would call me nothing but Gemmie for as long as he lived. His exact words? "You're named after a gem, right? Well, Gemmie, nice to meet you. Don't expect me to call you anything else."
I couldn't help but stick with him since.
"Nothing. Just thinking silly."
He looked over at me and grinned. "Like that's new."
I stuck my tongue out at him and he laugh his light childish laugh. I rolled my eyes as he walked towards me to sit down on the blanket. I'm just joking, but really, what you all giggles about over here?"
"I was imagining myself falling into the sky." I told him.
He laid down next to me and looked up at the sky, we laid in silence as I stare at Gage looking into the sky, until Gage spoke again.
"I was right. You are weird." I looked back up at the sky when he looked at me. I knew he was grinning again and I started to get angry with myself for giving him the satisfaction of me turning away.
"Oh, C'mon, Gemmie. I was joking, don't be a baby."
I looked at Gage and stuck my tongue out at him again. But this time he caught my tongue between his fingers. I started to slap and kick him and tried to tell him to let go but it came out as a bunch of gibberish. Gage let go in a fit of laughter. I jumped on him, pummeling him with my tiny hands.

That's when I woke up. Still feeling the lingering anger from the dream.
No, not a dream. A memory.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I love this. The memory thing. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy hehe. I hope others like it too. If you don't then its okay. Enjoy!