Status: This is my second one shot. Let me know how it is(:

I Need Help

I Need Help

As you look into the mirror all you can see are the constant tweets that your boyfriends’ fans continue to send in. Some are sweet, saying that they like you and approve of your relationship with Liam while most of the tweets are hate, saying that you are to fat for Liam and that you should die because no one likes you. You try to focus on the good ones but each time you get a sliver of hope, your mind drifts to those awful ones that make you question yourself, Liam, and your guys’ relationship.

You shake your head, hoping to get rid of those nasty words that cloud your mind. You finally see yourself in the mirror and shock consumes your body quicker than you could imagine. You used to see a healthy, happy girl who didn’t give a care in the world, now all you see is a pale, sick looking girl who has lost all hope for herself.

Through the door you hear Liam say, “Babe, can you come into the living room when you done? I need to talk to you.”

“Yes, I will be out in just a minute” you reply, hoping that he doesn’t hear the nervousness in your voice.

“You okay?” he asked.
“I’m fine, I will be right out.” You say.

When you finally hear his footsteps getting lighter, you gain enough courage to look into the mirror one last time. You decided that it is finally time to ask for help. You know that ever since you saw the hate you changed and you know Liam and the rest of the group knows that something is wrong and you are not yourself. You know that this has taken an effect on your relationship with Liam and you want nothing more than for Liam to stay with you and love you.

Gaining a small amount of courage you unlock the door and slowly start the small journey to the living room while nervously tugging down you sleeves to your shirt to help conceal the marks that will forever haunt you. As you turn the corner to go into the living room you see Liam sitting there with the rest of the boys, Eleanor and Perrie.

“What is going on?” you ask while staring straight at Liam.
Liam stands up and slowly walks towards you while trying not to cry.
“Carson, we need to talk to you. We don’t want you to feel like we are ganging up on you but lately we all have noticed a lot of changes in you. Not good changes either.” He says while the rest of the group nods in agreement.

“We want to help you love, but we need to know what is going on.” Perrie says.

You try your hardest not to cry but everything from the last several months just collapses and all you can do is breakdown.

Harry stands up and walks towards you while saying, “Tell us what we can do. Tell us what you need. We just want you to be happy again.”
You look at everyone and turn around trying t control your breathing, but you realize that it is harder to breathe than before. You make yourself push up the sleeves to reveal the dark red lines that cover your arm in various lengths, depths and angles. You finally turn around to show everyone while keeping your head facing the ground because anything is more fascinating than looking at the disappointment in everyone’s eyes.

After hearing multiple gasp and few sobs come from the people around you, you lift your head up with tears in your eyes and say, “Liam, I need help.”

All Liam can do is embrace you and hold you as tightly as he can without hurting you while you cry into his chest. He gives you a kiss on the head and says,” Okay, we will get you help. You got us, don’t worry. You will get better.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and let me know if you liked it. Remember this is only my second one shot, so im not as talented as the rest of the writers on this website.