Status: Done :)

Lips Like Morphine

Information about you

XOXOXOX INFO XOXOXOX
Name: Helena Rain Duquette
Age: 22
Looks: [img src="http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Amaya--/lipslikemorphine.jpg"]
Only your hair is black with a burgundy glow over it. The rest of your body looks good, you have a normal figure with slightly bigger hips, but you’re happy with the way you are. Chest is around a C cup
Friends: Not many, actually, just one. David. He has been your best buddy since you were both 4. You can talk to him about anything and he has the same with you. No, you guys have no feelings for each other, just really good friends.
Lives in: Philly. All your life you lived there, first you hated it, but now its just a part of you.
Works: You work at a bookstore in Philly. You’re happy with your job, only your real dream is to become an artist, you write and paint a lot.
Tattoos: One, its quite big. Its a thin line all over the side of your body. You designed it yourself. It makes all kinds of curves and circles and looks like its growing on your body, sounds weird, but is really pretty!
Piercings: Nose stud, that’s all
History: You’re a pretty introvert girl. Not a talker. Got bullied by kids a lot during high school. Although when you look back to that time youre glad they did, cause it made you stronger, a lot. You are shy at first, but when someone pisses you off, better hide, cause you throw a mean punch! (read: boxing lessons from the age of 6 till 17) Your relationship with your family was good. Your parents died a year ago in a car crash but you have learned to live with it. They left you with about 500.000 dollars. You don’t use that money to often, only if you really are in need, you look at it as an emergency stash only in the bank, and a whole lot of money!
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it.. :)